Last Post Replies
Kathryn Clayton
I need to fix some slides in a program that was uploaded to SCORM.  The Storyline2 program prior to the SCORM import/upload seems not to have been saved. Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Price
Hi everyone, We have a course that was created in the latest update of Articulate Storyline 2 and have then zipped the package and sent of to a client for their LMS. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amy Price
Hi, We have Articulate Storyline 2 courses with published settings that were given to us to use in a Success Factor LMS. The client has launched the courseware and p...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jane Booth
Hi everyone - I have created a drag and drop interaction, using groups. As you will see, the first box 'integration' and the last box 'awareness', can be clicked and d...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stephanie Dyke
Hi all, I'm at my wits end with this and I'm hoping someone in the Articulate Community might see what I'm missing or have some insight. I've got 4 modules that are ve...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nate Scarritt
I have searched, but may not have searched that well, for a way to set the default "new trigger" from jump to next slide at TIMELINE START" to "....at TIMELINE END".  ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Krishna Reddy
Hi all, How can we assure that the storyline content is working properly using moodle while viewing in the ipad or iphone. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Tha...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Testa
Hi all, I'm creating some simple quiz slides (TF/MC/Matching) and everything works fine when I hit the results slide. The trouble is when I click "review."  Some of th...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Kushner
Hello, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to SCORM 2004 reporting and was wondering if anyone could give a little more insight into what the Question ID will look li...
almost 9 years ago
By John Denner
John Denner
Has anyone else run into the issue with Storyline's internal quiz question ID not sorting correctly on a LMS report? Hard to describe I guess but the issue seems to co...
almost 9 years ago
By John Denner
Patty Franco
Hello Everyone!! When I used to create quizzes in Articulate'09 (I think it was in quizmaker) whenever you printed your quiz results you were able to see the question...
almost 9 years ago
By Patty Franco
david mckisick
Hello all. I use Storyline to create training for software use, and noticed that Storyline's record screen feature does not take high enough resolution recordings to b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Peterson
Hi everyone! One of my coworkers and I are trying to quickly turn around an elearning in Storyline. I'm wondering if it's possible for her to create part of the slides...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
So I have my Complete action working for the most part.  I have now comes across a brick wall again.  This time, I'm trying to go back after completing an "Activity" a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Friesen
Hello, I'm trying to get a course to run when I click the "View Project" button after publishing. The issue is that the course will not launch at first. Chrome opens ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monique South
Is there a way to change the number order of my scenes?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Barry Fultz
I am needing to have students print a certification checklist after they complete a quiz successfully. How do I put the document in Storyline 2 and have it where they ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniel Bali
Hi! After a time I realised, if I write into a text field "fi", which is a sol fa tune(fa-fi-sol) in music, then the program automatically correct it to "if". Any idea...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karen Walker
I'm attempting to make fancy shmancy flash cards and would like the "cards" to appear and reshuffle randomly. Is there a way to make a trigger jump to a random slide ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael M
I have true/false variable for each layer and a custom button on master not changing state to Normal when conditions are true for each layer? Thanks
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer