Last Post Replies
Abhishek Roy
I have created a custom drag and drop quiz in Storyline 2. The issue i'm facing is that a correct drag item could be dropped only on a correct drop target.   I have...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
john faulkes
In the attached file, on each of two slides I have mounted several sliders, each set to address their own variables. I have triggers to add the value of these variable...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Britany Levin
I am trying to create a state where the next button is hidden until 5 different pictures have been clicked. I did the following and the next button is still not appear...
almost 9 years ago
Louise Greenhoff
Hello all,  I'm having some issues with an SL2 course which uses multiple response questions in a question bank when deployed via my Saba Enterprise LMS. The issue is...
almost 9 years ago
Jeffrey Cox
Over and over, the replay control bar (that has the pause, record and mic buttons) on the bottom left keeps disappearing, have to go to task manager to close the progr...
almost 9 years ago
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I am doing a course where I have to publish on a CD. Is there a way I can create a course where users can create user profiles, to later resume where he/she left....
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ken Venick
I have a drag and drop exercise. Four drag items and four drop items. I can drag/drop correct answers, but when I try to drag/drop incorrect answers, drag item is retu...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Carrie Spalding
I've recently published a story on which I want to have the menu enabled so viewers can skip from chapter to chapter if they wish, but the menu hyperlinks aren't worki...
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Emily Steain Evans
Hi fellow heroes, I recently upgraded to storyline 2 and now all of my videos won't play when published to web.   Any ideas on how to fix this???  
almost 9 years ago
Kathy Hartman
We are getting ready to move courses from SL1 to SL2 Is there anything we need to do to make the upgrade smooth? Has anyone found problems to check for?
almost 9 years ago
Robert Bradley
I am new to AS2 - I have developed (draft) files that I want to send / share with SME's - so they can review / approve the projects under development.  I am also look...
almost 9 years ago
Daniece Rainville
Hi! My team is working on identifying different options for housing supplementary content for our workshops via the Resources tab. I'm hoping the community can help m...
almost 9 years ago
Lisa Ogan
I'm experiencing an interesting issue. When we publish the module here in US, the slide looks as intended. When our client publishes the module in Germany, the text ov...
almost 9 years ago
Ryan Martin
Have a button set. Button has Normal, Hover, Selected, and Disabled. When a button is Selected, a "feedback" layer pops up (button is now in Selected state). If Fee...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sebastian Berthold
Dear Community! I have a question regarding Updates in Storyline. I work for a company which produces e-Learning content for various clients.  Until now, we have alw...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jessica Aubley
Good afternoon, I'm a bit new to storyline so please forgive the beginner question. I have been adding sound to our files for limited vision learners. It there a way ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Natalie Lett
I am creating a drag and drop interaction, and I want the "dragable" items to have "zoom picture" functionality. Once they are dropped in the correct target, I want th...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Emily Pfeiffer
I am looking for a template for Storyline 1 that involves an interactive map for an eLearning I plan on building.  My intention is to build this for a general audience...
almost 9 years ago
John Craddock
Hi there, I am using JavaScript to email some results to users and this works fine. However  I would like to cc the email to someone else and have no idea how to ach...
almost 9 years ago
nkaba senne
how do i activate the greyed icons on the 30 day trial
almost 9 years ago
By Crystal Horn