Last Post Replies
Nancy Bacon
When I import the translated material back into Storyline some of the slides do not convert to the new language. They are translated on the import file but do not get ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
rose ejezie
Hi guys, I am in the process of building an eLearning course using storyline, and I will like to find out what are some great tools which I can use in recording my nar...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
RC -
Hi - I'm currently working with our LMS vendor to make it so I can use Storyline for our assessments and I'm having some issues getting the results to display correctl...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elmore Holland
I'm looking for a little guidance if possible. I'm having some issues finding documentation around sequential ordering. Here's the scenario:  A learner can choose a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Slater
I seem to continue to have problems with this.  Please see attached slide 1.3. It doesn't change the state.  I have looked at my other project which did work but seem...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ben Kur
Hi all, With Facebook "claims" for Flash termination,  Firefox blocked the Flash plugin, and Youtube switched to HTML5, it looks like it just about time that Flash wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Luc Champagne
I created this quick demo because someone asked on LinkedIn for ideas on where in the world is.... game/quiz. So here it is.  I am working on a project in which learn...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patricia Tisner
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! I need you help.  We bought the new storyline2 because that supported excel, but we are trying it and it doesn´t work to operate wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudine Caro
I thought this problem was solved with the new SL2 update. I guess not.  I just downloaded the new release to try and resolve the Red X that suddenly appeared in a pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Watson
Hello Community! I had a few minutes the other day so I put together this simple 4-Tabs template using some of the assets from the E-Learning Heroes graphics download ...
almost 9 years ago
By Richard Watson
Daniela Slater
Hi, I'm trying to copy a set of states from one object to another.  The "Complete" state shows garbled (or Wingdings characters instead of text).  What have I done wro...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bill Harnage
We're hiring a Media developer with emphasis on developing elearning with Storyline.  Candidates need to be located in Phoenix AZ or willing to relocate. http://jobs.p...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kathleen Gay
How do I update an old storyline.  I have mine zipped, but I don't see all the actual "black" storyline that I did in the past.  How can I get to all of them, are they...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Glenn Simsek
Hi all, This problem occurs in SL2 - Update 5 build 1505.515.  The user takes the final exam, fails, and clicks the "Retry" button. The randomized answers all have t...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aurelie Montibert
I have a problew with previewed and published buttons, in SL2 in French. My buttons’ states are : The button must be white with a dumb loudspeaker, and on click cr...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Thompson
I have created a timed project with 50 multiple choice questions and added a results slide.  When I published it and didn't complete the quiz on time I got the layer t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Papan
How can I draw a circle around a word on a screenshot?  
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Sadler
Hello! Please can anybody help? I can't see the issue. I have a bunch more 'normal' multiple choice questions that use this custom invalid answer screen in the same m...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alba Pérez
I am having problems with a stand alone test I have built. It is a simple test with 10 questions and you need 7 or more right to pass. If you go through the test once...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marcee Williams
Sorry for the rudimentary question, but I haven't purchased Storyline yet and am wondering how most of you store and distribute your completed projects? Do you have a ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick