Last Post Replies
Mandy Schippers
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and trying to export information from drag and drop questions to my Moodle course. I published a course with drag and drop (freeform) questio...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sami mohammed
Hi Team, On launching the sequenced app (Appv 5) of Storyline2 shortcut in User getting the attached license error. where as the same is launching successful in Admi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Katz
Hello, We have two paths a user can take within the eLearning. I want the ability to use two result slide pages to submit to an LMS - any idea on exact steps? Thank ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jessica Nguyen
I have a Storyline file uploaded to D2L that has survey questions for the users.  I am having difficulties with the SCORM report as it is not showing most of the stude...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Airian Williams
Hello, I am a consultant working for a large non-profit that is seeking to translate in-person training materials into interactive, online modules. They are currently...
almost 9 years ago
Dorothy Miller
Hi I would like to use a marker icon but keep the text box open so that the user immediately sees the text associated to the icon.  Is it possible to do this? Thanks...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Archana D
I have created a flash animation and converted into mp4 and flv and imported in the Storyline 2 file. But the video is  is not playing in the Ipad (IOS platform). Her...
almost 9 years ago
Amélie ROULEUX
Hello, First of all sorry for my english I wanted to know if it was possible to reset the question "matching" when the valid user and can recommence. If possible h...
almost 9 years ago
Jay Sprout
When I publish to HTML5, the result still includes a flash file. Isn't all the talk about HTML5 centered around the "obsolescence" of Flash? I thought publishing to HT...
almost 9 years ago
Aaron Kapala
Hi All, i have aver a couple of things to put out there, if someone would be good enough to assist on. firstly, as you know we can publish articulate files as word d...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Bonkoski
Just a quick note... the STL link is not active.
almost 9 years ago
Brooke Schepker
Hi everyone!  Hope this finds you doing well! During Articulate training sessions, we often encounter questions that make us think of the new possibilities within Sto...
almost 9 years ago
Martin Smith
Hi, I'm looking for help. I'm teaching myself Articulate Storyline and have developed a guitar theory lesson where the user clicks on one of 12 'note' buttons (C, C#, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Monique Donahue
I have a test that was originally developed in Storyline. I am now editing it in Storyline 2, and running into maddening issues with alignment on the radio buttons. If...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mélanie SIMON
Hi everyone, I have sounds problems with an exercice of Articulate Storyline 2 (update 5). My first column is 1, 2, 3 or 4. My second column is a link with 4 words t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Helms
We recently upgraded to Articulate 2 and started using a new video-based model for elearning. The courses are running great (for some users) and the others (typically ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
phanipriya Nandula
Could anyone share creative examples for designing summary slide for sessions in articulate?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hartley Jean-Aimee
Hello, I am currently having issues trying to play our published SCORM content on our LMS. The LMS requires us to upload the zip file, unzip it and point to the appro...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Stark
Hello! I have a project where there are multiple quizzes throughout. When the learner gets to a quiz, they must pass with a 100% in order to continue with the lesson....
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jill Pavlak
I am not sure if this is a new update, but I've never noticed this before today. When previewing my project, I can't click Next until the timeline has finished. I feel...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie