Last Post Replies
Shahid Ismail
Hi Guys I am having an issue with Drag and Drop (Custom designed) activity on Ipad. What i have is a number of drag and drop items and the user needs to drag the wor...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Evans
Hello! I want the learner to use a slide to display 3 learning objectives. Could someone help me get started? My biggest hurdle is how do I set the slider up so that ...
almost 9 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Alfred Galang
Hi All, I have a licensed Storyline 2 product that I have been trying to update, but every time I tried to download the file, I could not extract it. It says "file is...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Pulley
I am trying to Publish my story to tempshare and it goes all the way through the process but gets "stuck" at the Publishing stage at 99%. I have repeated the process, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Mullock
Hi, Does anyone know if the value held in a variable is persisted across different sessions in an LMS. By that I mean if I start a course in an LMS, set a variable to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chuck Jones
Virgin user here. I'm creating my first Storyline project. I love this tool and I really like having this community as a resource. I have found answers to several "pro...
almost 9 years ago
By Chuck Jones
Kim Whiteside
Hello everyone. I want to create hot spots for a safety course that allow participants to add/remove personal items according to the safety protocols.  I'm looking for...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Betsy Murphy
Hi! I am a relatively new user and this is the first time I have experienced this.  I have narration on the base layer but if the user clicks the appropriate button t...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Daniela Slater
Hi, I am planning to register for SL2 training.  Can anyone provide feedback on any organizations that provide it. I have researched two: Yukon Learning which is in...
almost 9 years ago
By C Michel
Graham Gordon
We haev some material that we would like learners to read.  I an trying to set it up so that when they first enter they choose their prefered language so they click on...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Emily McCartney
Hello! I'm working on a course in Storyline using the elearning brothers templates and the correct answers and responses are registering for all of my quiz questions e...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie L.
Something else that I've been asked to do for the first time...one page has several freeform responses.  On the next page, the client wants the student's freeform resp...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Vantusso
Hallo everybody, I need to create a course with SL 1 for a client of us. He asked the assurance of  full usability with minimun screen resolution 1024x768. Shall I se...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi, I have created some simple links to online PDFs in storyline, they work fine for me. My client keeps telling me the links don't work, they are using Firefox. I thi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vijayraghavan J
When we select Template > Modern Interactions and the initial story size is 720*540 then the chosen interaction appears correctly. If we customize the story size fr...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandy Ramos
I am trying to figure out why one of my slides is not starting properly. Scenario: The user is asked to place the 6 Lifting steps in the proper order in the Knowledge ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi everyone I am trying to put 2 different transistions on to a slide, one to 'cover' and one to 'uncover' from 2 seperate shape triggers. Anyone know if this is poss...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Huggins
I was unable to find a solution here, so please direct me if there is one. I have multiple "Resources" in a Storyline project. All but one link to PDFs or Word docs an...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carmel McShea
Hi guys,   Can anyone tell me if there are any more photographic characters available in Storyline . All I can get is Atsumi and i want to build a scenario with a fe...
almost 9 years ago
By Carmel McShea
Kelly Park
Hello, I am a beginner of using this articulate program. I would like to know how to make and use"Variable" and some examples. Is there any link or info? It would ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie