Last Post Replies
Jorge  Balabis
Hi , I need help on how to create a result slide which will trigger the following message when the criteria is met. I tried playing around but only get the option to ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Herring
I have tested my storyline 2 project (latest update 5) in scorm cloud on my iPAD. All works fine except the Glossary. The color is not what displays on the laptop. I...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tyson Jones
I have a short animation that I created in Adobe flash cs6 and I want to upload it onto Youtube, but no matter what I do as soon as I convert it from a fla. file to an...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philippa Fairbrother
Hi, I created an online module in storyline 1 which worked correctly. I transferred it over to storyline 2 when I upgraded and now it isn't working correctly. When I ...
almost 9 years ago
Marijke  Richmond
Hi, Can anyone tell me if Articulate will be available in a cloud/web version in the (near) future. I have trouble in managing to keep our material up to date. We hav...
almost 9 years ago
Mike Miller
When I go to save my file I get error.  Won't let me save or save as.  I am certainly not using whatever .png it is trying to find.
almost 9 years ago
Anastasiya Cherepanova
Hi, How to set a limit on the number of characters for the input field? For instance, the length of entered word must be less than 15 symbols.
almost 9 years ago
Michael M
I create a 5 second slide with a simple button with the initial state as 'Hidden' with a trigger to change the button state to 'Normal' when the timeline ends.  Butt...
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Josephine Crimmins
I have noticed that people use screenr- and not articulate storyline recording to do education- is the main reason that it can be shared and easier to use-. I am getti...
almost 9 years ago
Bill Cohea
I downloaded some templates and copied them to the articulate template folder. When I open Storyline and go to the templates, the templates I copied over do not appear...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rachelle Shoemaker
I'm having issues with getting triggers to work in feedback master.  I'm using the Multiple Choice quizzing layout and currently only have two feedback options (correc...
almost 9 years ago
BRYAN Woods
I have a course that is setup for data entry. The user has to shorten the given sentence. I know the length of hte given sentence, but the user's sentence I do not kno...
almost 9 years ago
sebastjan f
Hi, reinstalled my Win7 and both Storylines. In the past my Windows explorer previewed the first slide of the Storyline projects - but now I only see Storyline icon. ...
almost 9 years ago
Claudio Fayngolz
HI I'm trying to unlock part of the program checking the date on the computer. I tried using javascript and was successful unlocking for only that date, but I need to...
almost 9 years ago
By Claudio Fayngolz
Ryan Anderson
I am trying to use two half second layers to simulate an elapsed timer for each slide and it works perfectly on a desktop/laptop computer.  The only issue is that thes...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Accordino
if you have a quizz with multiple type questions, default buttons differ fromcheck boxes to radio buttons. my client wants them the same and numbered but I can't seem ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erik Koopman
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my videos in storyline responsive to screen size when accessed from different computers? Thanks for you help, Erik 
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nathan Rightmer
Hi All! I have researched this a bit and I am still not sure I am able to figure this out.  I have attached a picture of what I am trying to accomplish. Basically, I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Audrey from Paris
Hi everybody, Please could you tell me if it's possible to recreate exactly the same as this picture but in the articulate player? (In order to keep space in the slid...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hello, Is someone can help me to know how to add an animation on a shape with no end when we are viewing a slide ? Many thanks in advance, JPascal
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie