Last Post Replies
Jennifer Ion
I built a project in Storyline 1 that contains about 50 slides with roughly 50-60 variables.  Some slides contain 2 or more layers.  Everything works fine.  When I  up...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Manoj Sharma
Hi, I am working on a project which requires the user to enter a numeric code between a range, however, there is one scenario where the entry happens to be text. How ...
almost 9 years ago
By Manoj Sharma
Amy L.
Is it possible to end a zoom region by, say, the learner clicking a hotspot? Or by trigger such as, end zoom region when media X stops? Thanks.
almost 9 years ago
By Amy L.
Kendra Barker
Please look at the attached.  When the learner goes to slide 1.2 they click on a box and visit slides 1.3,  1.4 or 1.6.  The next button takes them back to 1.2.  Once ...
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dan Carruth
Hello,   I have several quizzes that are showing a failure when passing the quiz. Can someone help me out?   Thanks!  
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Lenahan
Hi All, I currently have a support ticket regarding this issue, but thought I'd ask around to see if anyone else had a similar experience we're going through with a l...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Hargrave
How do I place a logo file in the Title bar of my Storyline 2 player?
almost 9 years ago
Sam Carter
The Slide Master / Quiz template has two text boxes.  The top box that holds the question sizes nicely to hold larger questions.  Text Box 2, the bottom text box that ...
almost 9 years ago
By Sam Carter
Christina Kelley
We have just purchased storyline 2 and created a project.  However there doesn't seem to be a to save the files so that other departments with version 1 can work on th...
almost 9 years ago
Gary Collins
Does the character pack license allow us to modify the characters so that we can add company logo's and change outfit, skin, hair, etc. colors?
almost 9 years ago
Annic Grondin
My SCORM package plays well (the audio works) when viewed from my browser Google Chrome, but the audio doesn't work when viewed on an iPad (iOS 8.3). Note that: - My...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stacy Land
All, I just created a compilation of slides from multiple decks and upgraded them to SL2 at the same time.  What I am finding is that in screens where I used any of Ar...
almost 9 years ago
Maureen Heideman
Help please. I have created a course in Storyline 1 and published for the web. When using the html file to view the course, it work with IE but gliches appear when vi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ros McNamee
Hello, I am trying to use a HTML5 animation using the web object element for Articulate Storyline 2. But what I want to do is put the web object on the slide layer. On...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ellen Ben Abba
Wonder if someone can advise me on the following. Our org has been developing and releasing courses using Articulate Storyline for a couple of years now and we have be...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Odunayo Olowe
Hello Great People! Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. I want to personalise my Storyline course by making my Learners see the message 'Good morning!', '...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Uri Alex
Hi,  I just downloaded Articulate 2 and I'm trying to open a project someone sent me. I get a message saying the file is corrupt and may have been created on previous...
almost 9 years ago
James Grayson
Hey, I'm noticing issues when I use Storyline's translation import feature. It appears to corrupt the paragraph spacing, among other things. For instance, I have text...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
chandra sekhar
Hi all, I am publishing the course with scorm 1.2 in storyline2. And i changed in the configuration.js code var SCORE_CAN_ONLY_IMPROVE = false; to var SCORE_CAN_ONL...
almost 9 years ago
Luke Scott
Is it possible to send up a link to be able to email someone the text that has been inputted by a learner into a text entry field?
almost 9 years ago