Last Post Replies
Lisa Heyden
I'm trying to use a variable to count when a user has completed a quiz slide. I cannot use a click on the submit button to count because some questions allow a user to...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jay Jack
I want to put a progress bar in my course. It will have a number of dots which have 3 different states (current, not visited, visited) and I want them to change accord...
almost 9 years ago
By Jay Jack
J H
I've imported a PowerPoint Slide into Storyline 2. I'm trying to make each bullet point advance line by line when the user clicks the mouse button as you can in PowerP...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Mark Fernley
Hi, I was wondering if I can associate a slide Master to a scene or does it need to be done slide by slide. Thanks, Mark
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Phil Eagles
Hi all, Has anyone ever developed 2 courses alongside each other? So for example I have a client that would like to have a course made which runs on mobiles, tablets...
almost 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Bouguie Bouguie
Im looking for a example of interaccion with the Vimeo API in storyline. Thanks      
almost 9 years ago
By Bouguie Bouguie
Art Smith
I have built a presentation that navigates simply by going to the next slide number.  After the navigation started going to the incorrect slide, I noticed many of the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Allen Moore
To the left there is a column that contains the slides. Just beneath the slide there is a label for that slide, i.e. "1.4....".  Is there a way to access that data?  
almost 9 years ago
By Allen Moore
Kendra Barker
On my drag and drop slide I would like for each word to show up once at a time, then disappear once the leaner moves it to the box they believe it belongs.  How do I m...
almost 9 years ago
John Cassidy
Good afternoon, Created a simple awareness raising course (attached) in Storyline. Not one person out of 600 has a status of 'Complete' all are 'In Progress'...even m...
almost 9 years ago
Creativ Technologies
Introducing a new stylish User interface. Normally a new slide is used for each quiz in Storyline. We have created multiple types of quizzes in different layers of a...
almost 9 years ago
Nick Fawbert
Hi, I hope everyone's well? I've got a hub page within my deck that has 4 links to 'learn more' sub pages. When users navigate back from the sub page it defaults to th...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Bailey Kirbach
I'm trying to create a simulation of a program that allows the user to click through the steps like they would if using the actual program.  I'd like the slide to adva...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie Ellis
When I orginally purchased Storyline, I was using Parallels on my Mac. I recently starting using Boot Camp instead of Parallels. I downloaded Storyline under the same ...
almost 9 years ago
Michael Bezilla
Hello All, I am trying execute a trigger to print a single Articulate Storyline 2 slide mid-course. It is not a results slide. I was attempting to use the simple Javas...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Bezilla
Kelly  Anne
Hi there,    Anyone aware of a way to have a free text response evaluated for the inclusion of key phrases? I'm aware of some alternative approaches, (drag/drop, fill...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Sam Carter
When testing locally I've found that revisiting an answered question, the PREV/NEXT buttons don't work. I'm stuck on that slide and need to use the MENU to navigate aw...
almost 9 years ago
Peter Mattsson
Hi there! I'v seen some solutions för closed captions but none is solving my problem. My problem is that I want to show/hide closed captions when user clicks the CC ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Steve Stark
Hello community! I am trying to use the built-in player's seekbar to control the video playing in the slide. Unfortunately, it is not working as expected - when I cli...
almost 9 years ago
Dominique Stolk
Hello, Currently I am working with a template for mobile devices. In this template there is no room for the menu bars from the player. We have added voice over and no...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick