Last Post Replies
Paul Zamora
Has anyone else had Arial Font not rendering properly in Storyline?  I have lots of rendering issues especially with the letter "o" which displays differently dependin...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Marie-Jo Leroux
Hi,  I'm getting the black screen issue on AMP. Though I haven't seen any recent posts on here of people having this problem, it seems fairly common according to this...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Clare Dibona
Hello,   I'm new to Storyline2. I'm trying to create a demo elearning module for work. I want to insert a free skin and templates into the module but am a bit cluele...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jolien Wessels
Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to communicate variable-value to the LMS. We have build questions were people have to give two answers at two categories. The ca...
almost 9 years ago
Kendra Barker
I have a slide where the learn has to click on each person to learn more about them.  When the learn clicks on the person, should it go to a new slide or a new layer? ...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael O.
Allen Moore
How do I trigger an audio from an object on another layer?
almost 9 years ago
By Allen Moore
Jonathan Bacon
I seldom use Storyline so am still on version 1. However, when trying to use it for a small educational project (I'm retired and do a few volunteer projects for a loca...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tsukikage Aoi
here's my screenshots getting error everytime i try to open articulate linestory http://iforce.co.nz/i/11x4wu1w.f2y.png so, then I tried the trial latest storyline 2...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
marco chau
So yesterday i was doing my storyline 2 as usually after i finished the project i publish it and save for the back up. Today after i do some check on the published pr...
almost 9 years ago
Mariano Aran
Hello, We need to publish a presentation that will be palyed locally so we are publishing for CD, but when played we see the little bar at the top .  Is there any way...
almost 9 years ago
Cheryl Henry
I changed my user ID but how do I change the default email from which to send presentations? Thanks ~ Cheryl  
almost 9 years ago
Bob Mongiovi
I work at a company with several clients that use Storyline 1.  And I'm sure some of them will be upgrading, but not all at the same time.   My question is,...Can Sto...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikodemus Wagner
Hello Heroes! I would like to re-read all the text i have entered in my web based training, to check if i have used consistent terminology, upper/lowercase etc - part...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
john faulkes
I am planning to move to Mac shortly. Just one of the advantages of the Mac is that I can use my lovely Apogee MiC and JAM again! You can't use the MiC in Windows unl...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Booth
Hi everyone - I have created a 'form' in a slide using text entry boxes. When the user 'tabs', to move to the next box, it is behaving a bit randomly, tabbing to actua...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Vaughn
Greetings! I'm 2 days new to Storyline 2 and am a bit confused on how the course menu is supposed to work during preview. My slides are all correctly titled while in...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Islam Al-Shamsey
Hi, No browser controls selection, not working in any browser when open a new window. I'm using the last update. Any suggestions? Thanks.  
almost 9 years ago
Ant Pugh
Hi all, I am working with a client who is interested in a customized menu/player template.  The idea is that the menu slides on and off screen with an icon on the cor...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrien de Korne
Hi The Zoom Region tab is missing, how to retrieve out?? i want to zoom in the picture. Please me?   Anna    
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Donielle Bell
Hello. I want to share some of my content, but I don't want it available to the public. Has anyone successfully shared content using the option "anyone with a link"?  
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick