Last Post Replies
Rosalind Martin
I'm using the Open Sans default font in Storyline 2. The font is clear, but when I preview it, it displays with a shadow, even though I have not selected a shadow effe...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fitzgerald Perry
Hi Everyone, I cant find the Articulate mobile player on my app store, any ideas.. I have an Iphone..   Thanks
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Charles Zoffuto
This is very similar to the example I did for the e-learning heroes challenge #76 - How to pan the screen left and right using a slider and motion paths. In this one y...
almost 9 years ago
Michael  Rice
I want to edit the results slide of my quiz to hide the Retry Quiz button if the user gets 80% or higher on their quiz.   Any ideas?
almost 9 years ago
Eliana C.
Hi everyone, A few days ago I updated to the new version and found a serious problem using triggers: By adding a trigger ("link to text" type) to the Action "Jump to...
almost 9 years ago
Melissa Krenz
Is it possible to publish something that I created while still having a trial subscription? Here is what I see after I have hit "publish": When I copy the link to t...
almost 9 years ago
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I am looking to insert a number of multi-response quiz questions that will be inserted randomly throughout the courses I am trying to create. Each question w...
almost 9 years ago
John Toh
hi all, I wanted to use a custom flash menu to control the navigation of storyline slides. eg, click on flash menu button 1 will take me to slide 1 and so forth. Can...
almost 9 years ago
Megan Colbert
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me with creating a state once two objects have been clicked on.   The activity for the user is the guess the likelihood and co...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Josef Ylanan
How do i do that. Say for example i have a rectangle, during the motion path the rectangle would stretch downwards instead of the rectangle itself moving down.
almost 9 years ago
Marc-Olivier Meunier
I tend to pile stuffs on my slides and it can sometimes make it difficult to maintain them. I end up with zooms and text and shapes and pictures overlapping, usually ...
almost 9 years ago
Meera C
Hi, I'm using Storyline2. I just want to add slide numbers (Slide #/ Slide ##) in seek bar. Can we add 'slide numbers'  in seek bar like presenter?. And I want to dis...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joshua CE
Hi, I have this video with CC option, which has the functionality of show/hide using 2 layers(one with CC base layer and one without CC slide-layer).  Initially, when...
almost 9 years ago
Michael Bean
I have a really strange issue. I'm using a standard text entry field. I've formatted the text to be Roboto 12 pt.  However, when I preview & publish, the text a...
almost 9 years ago
Jackson Hamner
So im having an issue with some gifs. when I preview my course they work just fine, but when I publish my course it acts as though it cant find the image? Here is a sc...
almost 9 years ago
Scott Muth
Hi, I've read a few articles here about building and showing your portfolio.  Most of my work is done in the corporate environment, and I am not able to share it.  H...
almost 9 years ago
Shannon Moore
Hello, I've checked the discussion threads, but I don't see anyone else having problems with Storyline 2, Update 5 compatibility issues with IE10. I just updated SL2,...
almost 9 years ago
By Shannon Moore
Dennis Camps
Hello, i have a question regarding the following I have 3 question banks configured and also 3 question draws. one of these question draws will be triggered based on...
almost 9 years ago
nguyen tuan
Experts for articulate storylines help me. Can I create a recordable button to record sound from microphone to a slide. This function is very very useful, but I cannot...
almost 9 years ago
kara color
I am trying to get Storyline 2 working on my 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro with 8GM of Ram (Late 2013) which is running the Yosemite OS.  I have tried Windows 8 using both Paral...
almost 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer