Last Post Replies
Ben Kur
Hi, I was experiencing an issue with the Video Controls that was not showing when viewing on iPad Safari as HTML5. I have projects that due by end of May for my clien...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sam skillington
Is there a way to change one colour for another wherever that colour appears throughout the entire course? As in, is there a way to change red to blue throughout ALL t...
9 years ago
Al Anderson
Hello,   Lately my team has been struggling with overlapping sound.  In this case we have a baselayer with several markers.  There is three sound bites on the base la...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jodi Albarano
I have a course that uses custom navigation buttons set up on the master slide. The back button is there on every slide at all times but the next button only appears a...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bryan Buckley
Every time I start typing in a script in Storyline 2, I get a ton of these Error Report windows popping up. I've already sent several, but I have to close out each one...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jaipal Negi
How to sync offline viewing content (like - bookmarking, score, completion status, etc.) to online LMS DB (SQL database).  
9 years ago
Toni López
Hi, I need help to create a menu that has disabled sailing on a first visit, but on the second visit, the student can go to the content they want. Is this possible? ...
9 years ago
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi Everyone, Need help… I have a quiz consisting on 22 questions that is generated across 3 different question banks. Find PIC 1 You answer the questions by selecti...
9 years ago
Lucien Stals
Hi there, I'm new to Articulate Storyline 1 and I've been handed a project which appears to have been generated in Articulate Presenter 09. How can I open it in Stor...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadja Sherelis
I have 7 graphics imported into a slide in Storyline. I also have the same graphics as "visited" in which I edited the States and set the "Visited" state with the "vis...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jane Jordan
Hi There is a great transition in PPoint which is called page curl and gives the feeling of an e book. I notice this is not available in Storyline 2 ?? Does anyone k...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
ray laurencelle
Each time I import PowerPoint into Storyline, all the layouts - used and unused - come with it.  So now I have several sets of the same Masters and layouts and it is v...
9 years ago
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi Everyone,   Need help… I have a quiz consisting on 22 questions that is generated across 3 different question banks. Find it on PIC1 You answer the questions ...
9 years ago
Sam Carter
Is there any way to identify the slide that is using a correct feedback? I've already looked through every slide in the .story and none seem to use it.
9 years ago
Ravindra Gardi
Can anyone have idea to create transcript in articulate storyline automatically? Suppose I have 5 slides, When visit on first slide the text of first slide must go i...
9 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Adam Truckenmiller
I am using Storyline 2 and am current on the updates for the software. I am currently running into issues with courses that we would like to have accessible via mobile...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jeffrey Hurt
Question for the best and brightest out there... I am trying to solve a problem where I would like to use a question bank to randomly deliver 25 questions as a pre-te...
9 years ago
By Jeffrey Hurt
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, I'm wondering if I can detect the state of the seekbar (if it's playing or if it's paused) and use that information to change the state of an object I've cr...
9 years ago
Andrew Dunn
Is there a theoretical maximum number of layers I can add to a slide before Storyline starts to complain? I'm creating a slide with about 60 layers on it - should I ex...
9 years ago
Joan Prevett
Hi, I added a marker that I no longer want and I cannot seem to delete it.    Do you think that I should redo each piece of my slide on a blank one?  I have attached...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie