Last Post Replies
Olubukola olanrewaju
I'm petty new to the Articulate storyline, After watching the video, I was about to insert characters and captions but all the tabs are grey. I am not able to do anyth...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chad Dranchuk
Good day community. I need to build a flowchart in Storyline. Any tips on how this can be done quickly and interactively(?)?   Thanks
9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Evan Flockhart
Hello All I a number of layers (13) on a single slide.  Very simply the learners click a button on one layer which then takes them to another.  I dont want to use hot...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jo Beaver
Hello, I am creating a matching cards game and wanted to show a slide when the correct combination is picked, and then return to the game to carry on selecting combina...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
s ramakrishna
After  working for few hours the software is getting closed please help me ASAP from this ...., making complete re-work.
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vicente del Saz
Please, anybody knows how can I see the tries left from a quiz in a textbox? Thanks.
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Courtney Keefe
Hi All, I have 2 slides in my very first e-learning module that have quite a bit of text and fall at the beginning of the project. The project starts off with a photo...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Maloney
Hi All, I have slides on individuals, telling their story with narrations over a picture slideshow. However, once a person's slide has been viewed once, if a viewer r...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Harris, MSIT
When trying to insert a picture my exercise files are nowhere to be found, they were downloaded but I cannot get to them from the insert tab, do not understand why, do...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Klingfus
Hi everyone, My employer sent me the company ID for Storyline to do a project.  When I input the access code, the response says that the code is invalid.  Can anyone ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Maloney
A Question about online storage w/Articulate: I recall seeing and signing up for a trial of some kind of Articulate cloud service. Would this be something I could use ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Krishna Reddy
Hi all, Can anybody help me out in this following scenario! I am going to develop a course in Storyline 2 which is for section 508 users. Can anybody suggest me tha...
9 years ago
By Matthew Paquette
Gary Wager
I uploaded a course to Articulate Online from Storyline 2. When I login to my Articulate Online account, my Content List reads “You don’t have any content published to...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie P
Hello !   I'm currently building a project in which there's a slide "Office" with a shelf and a door. The shelf and the door are on two different slides and the lear...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathryn Westerfield
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of layers allowed on one slide? Thanks
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Conrad
I've got this idea for doing an interaction and there are just so many ways to do it and I've tried several different ways only to run into dead ends and then try from...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Smith
Hi there  I am trying to set up a slide with text examples that reveal when hovered over and then can be selected when the used clicks. I've managed this portion, but...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ant carter
I am experienced with Storyline but new to embedding scorm objects in moodle pages.  This has been successful, and works great on desktop. I like having the AS player...
9 years ago
By ant carter
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to customize the table published automatically by Storyline 2 when you want to print the results of an assessment made on di...
9 years ago
By Jan Vilbrandt
Nilesh Bagul
Hi, Using storyline 2, and developing a screen where I need build a chart on clicking each step. I just need to change the state of background image when all steps a...
9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer