Last Post Replies
Mike Scott
Hi Looking for a way to have the learner conditionally jump to a url at the end of a Storyline project - based on the number of slides that have been successfully vie...
9 years ago
By Mike Scott
Denice Curtis
Hello, I am trying to learn how to use Storyline by watching the videos. They ask us to follow the slides by downloading the "free exercises" from the download sectio...
9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir s'il existe un quizz de type catégorisation (classer des mots dans un tableau) ? J'ai utilisé l'appariement avec listes déroulantes mais t...
9 years ago
By Valentine REIN
Amber Whitlock
I'm creating a course that after watching a video, users must enter incorrect procedures within separate text fields. Is there a way to create a "if textbox contains *...
9 years ago
By Yoni H.
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello everyone I've been successful in manually assigning points to most quizzes question types except for sequence drag and drop. There is no state to the interacti...
9 years ago
By Daniela Ferrara
George Champlin
I work on a collaborative team with a version control system. Each member downloads the files locally to work on them, and then uploads them to the shared server....
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mohammad Asgarally
Hi All, I am currently facing a problem with SL2 update4.  The "Jump to URL/file" trigger is adding a double slash to local file links.  I believe this was previously...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kat Cripe
I am trying to upload a module to the web and I am running into this error.  I have published to web and when i import the .swf file to Dreamweaver and put the file up...
9 years ago
pryce wood
I have a course that does not seem to be able to count the slides. I have copied it from another course, and the original counts fine. When I compare them both side by...
9 years ago
Lion Haupt
Hello, I would like to know if its possible to embed my companys logo into the player itself, because I dont like to have it on the right that big with that big bar. ...
9 years ago
Jeff Genet
Does anyone have any idea when they plan to fix the fill-in-the-blanks apostrophe problem? It is really hindering a major project of mine that needs to get done but ca...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Trefz
Hi, I'm using SL2 to create courses to be viewed on Safari on the ipad as well as on IE on desktop computers. Up until recently I could post a link to story.html, as ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
anton muz
Hello all, i have finished my first project of storyline and i would like to view it on my ipad...i have loaded the app "articulate mobile player" but have no idea how...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul N/A
 If I use articulate, does the software have a limit to the number of students that can be registered to take the "class" or "learning module"? Can I have 20K (as an e...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Erin Johnston
Hi All, I am new to Storyline 2 and am trying to update the pictures on each slide. I don't want to change anything else, but the background colours/designs disappear...
9 years ago
Gilmor Keshet
Please help a rookie, what do I do with my published result? How do I upload the course onto a site in googlesites, or a Wix, or a wikispaces classroom? Thanks!
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suciu Adrian
Hello, i need some help. I have made a custom menu not the one into the "PLAYER" and I want the slides to remember the menu titles where i was, I want a check mark on...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sreekanth Chakravarthy
Hi First of all, let me admit that I am completely new to Articulate Storyline and I am trying out some basic stuff for the last 3-4 days. Now, here are couple of ques...
9 years ago
Adam Wissman
Hi everybody, I have a circular software simulation on Storyline 2 that am implementing. I want the user to be able to go back and redo any of the activities as many ...
9 years ago
Jeff Geear
I have created a Pick One quiz that automatically advances through the questions. If you answer no to the third question it jumps to the results slide. The Quiz works ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie