Last Post Replies
Ellen Vandeloo
Hi all, I am hoping someone is able to help me. I am trying to import PPT's to Story Line 2 and I get an error message stating "PowerPoint is configured as an administ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kaki Castillo
hi everybody, I got a video and I´ve put some forms in order to remark some parts of the video. When I'm playing de the video into the articutates reproductor, if I ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Ritter
I wanted to share a solution to a problem I had with a recent Storyline 2 course. It used custom navigation buttons, not the buttons provided in the course player. The...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lisa odonnell
I'm designing a module and am including a number of interactions with custom quizzes and interactions. Everything is working properly and the 'Next' button doesn't app...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Aitken
Something seems to be wrong with the iframe on my mp.4 videos in Storyline 2 when viewing them on IE8 (standard for my organization).  It works fine in Chrome.  I'm us...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ejuana Mitchell
I published my courses as HTML5. One of my test users is visually impaired and reported that he could not use ctrl + + to zoom in to see the text. My questions are: ...
over 9 years ago
Angela Cisternino
I am creating a simple course in Articulate Storyline 2 and when I go to preview the entire project, at one point (the same page all the time) it does not progress to ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Gross
My workgroup just started using Articulate products.  Unfortunately, we have been unable to store them on our share drives or Sharepoing Team Spaces without them becom...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Gross
Naomi Chapple
HI, I have a slide that has several layers and after the learner has visited all the layers within the slide, The base layer has three images that when clicked takes ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kaki Castillo
hi guys, how can I join two different videos  in storylin into 1 video. thanks
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi! I'm creating an eLearing without using a LMS. The company needs to know the name and department number of the users that have completed the course. The quiz resul...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Corker
Hello, Does anyone have some Javascript which would allow me to collect the text from several variables throughout a course, and then save/print them at the end of th...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Ingram
hi all, Any ideas/suggestions on making an interactive geography course of the USA in Storyline? I have some ideas in my head that just aren't translating right when ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isay Castillo
Hi. How do I remove the blue fill that appears whenever I hover my mouse on the button? Thank you! :)
over 9 years ago
By han le
Katarina K
Hi, I have very specific problem and I need to find a way how could be fix it. There is quiz question fill in the bank, where correct answer for textfield is for exa...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
I've created a new quiz slide (Quizzing -> Graded -> Multiple Response) and populated the question and answers. The 4 answers however seem not to follow any form...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Georgia B
Hi, I have made a series of eLearn modules in Storyline 2, which get uploaded onto an LMS.  The problem is, when a user returns, they click "yes" to return to where t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Krista Mikkelsen
Hello! I've recently started experiencing a strange issue with Storyline 2. It seems that when I publish modules, some or all of my navigation buttons either won't wo...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lexy Condon
HI! I understand how to set up a normal question bank for quiz questions but what if I want to set it up so that if a student gets a question on say.... currency incor...
over 9 years ago
Jeremy Cook
Hello All,  I published a partially finished course today to make sure I could share it with my staff using Google Drive. I followed the instructions to the letter se...
over 9 years ago