Last Post Replies
Carolyn Hatidge
Good morning:   I am a new user to Articulate and have a question that I have not ben able to find an answer to. We have a training program that has been done in Ar...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nick Garrod
OK, this is the plan... I want to create a number of screens with a decision which logs the learner responses and reports back their chosen "path" at the end. So for...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heinrich-Wilhelm Alm
I need the player progress bar only in some of the slides and want use a player with a width of 50% of the standard width. In the resulting free space in the down righ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ed Crane
Hello community, I Inserted a video and published and it looks fine when I have it show in a slide. However, when I change to show in new browser window, it doesn't sh...
over 9 years ago
Robin McCraw
I don't know if I am violating protocol or if I am posting my question in the wrong place, so I apologize in advance. The is no "Getting started" document for this sit...
over 9 years ago
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have been asked to provide the following animation effect, which I thought would be straight forward. I have created a rectangle shape. I then create a second ...
over 9 years ago
sonia omar
Hi, Has anyone created time stamps video transcripts in Articulate Storyline similar to what we see in many free courses offered in moocs? Refer to the screenshot att...
over 9 years ago
By sonia omar
Kathy Richie
Is there a way in Storyline 1 to use text entry and variables to gather a response from each user but display the responses from all users?  So for example, can I ask ...
over 9 years ago
By Kathy Richie
Jeffrey Resnik
Wondering if there's a player involved when I view HTML published output on my iPhone 4s. Two concerns: When I launch, (hosting on Google Drive) There's a very large...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kiran Veeranki
Hello Storyline Gurus! We designed a single course for 4 departments. A learner selects a department he related to and go through the pages under that particular depa...
over 9 years ago
Andy Iakobson
Hello! I've been trying to find a solution to the following challenge, and haven't been able to track down anything that works. I found some older threads about it but...
over 9 years ago
Michael Palko
What are the pros / cons of adding a new slide to your project vs. adding a new layer? For example, when the learner clicks a hot spot, do they go to next slide or do...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Palko
Angela St. Pierre
Hi everyone,  I'm trying to change the state of a picture and I'm really struggling with this one! I've attached my storyline file. On slide 1.1 I need the user to cl...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Michael Hinze
Did you know there is a 'Between two values' Condition for Numeric Variables? Example: http://tinyurl.com/kzo5dtp
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Amy Price
Hi, I have a picture of a map that is divided into states and I would like to be able to drag a magnifying glass to the different states and then a layer appear each ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Anh L
I would like to make sure that my development is AODA compliant and would like more clarification on how to make a text-only version. Section 508 I found on the Storyl...
over 9 years ago
By Jacob Selin
Lawren Moore
I've been having a lot of problems with the Matching Drag and Drop interaction in Storyline. At the moment it seems to be the Submit button. I am able to drag and drop...
over 9 years ago
By Lawren Moore
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi! I have created a quiz with custom feedback, so far everything works as it should. However when I review the quiz the feedback layers are not visible, only the rev...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Erin Clarke
We have the need for a few of the built in Illustrated Storyline characters to be edited and customized. Specifically, we need some aprons added and clothing or skin c...
over 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Patricia Turner
Hello-- I'm creating courses in SL2. Our LMS is Cornerstone On Demand, and we use a streaming media service called Kontiki. All of our elearning plays beautifully on...
over 9 years ago
By Patricia Turner