Last Post Replies
Louise Greenhoff
Hi, I have placed a couple of zoom regions in my video. When these zoom regions are in play, the video control do not show, they only show back up again after the zoom...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Connie Malamed
I have imported a Quizmaker quiz into Storyline 2. When rolling over the answers, the text jumps around in an inconsistent way that looks pretty bad. In other words, t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Kaye
I'm getting an action script error when I preview slides in a storyline 1 file. Here's what I see: Error #2044: Unhanded IQErrorEvent. Load Never Completed.  Once I ...
over 9 years ago
Dennis Gordin
I'm creating an Accessibility module that plays music in the background from beginning to end. To do this I add the music on the base layer and create several slide la...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Tami Sellers
Can you add page numbers to the bottom of Articulate Storyline slides
over 9 years ago
Martin Dean
As a new participant, I am finding it difficult to find my way back to discussions that I am participating in; in fact, am having to go back to emails to find the conv...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Krishna kittu
Hi 2 all, I have created story-line course, it's perfectly working on PC but it doesn't working on I pad and mobile, "how compatible I pad and mobile course" any one ...
over 9 years ago
By Krishna kittu
Melissa Rancour
I want to use Replay for quick demos, but I want to be able to use Storyline for the main content. Can I do that? 
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Haas
I thought I saw that Storyline 2 allows you to display other objects on top of a Web Object. I just downloaded the trial to test this and it does not work. The Web Obj...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
E D
I am zooming in on a region of a form and asking a user to click on a specific section. However, I am unable to have the zoom "turn-off" on the correct and incorrect l...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Victoria Johnson
Hi all  We are having huge problems with markers. Sometimes they don't show an animation at all, sometimes some markers show animations and others don't.  Also, for o...
over 9 years ago
Gerry Wasiluk
I have a single WMV movie file that needs to play on one slide. And I want to split the video up into 7 segments. Is it better to use a third-party tool and chop the v...
over 9 years ago
NAVEN PADAYACHEE
Hi Guys My company is considering buying STT Trainer at about $ 3000 per user. My department already uses Articulate Storyline (5 L&D staff) with great success an...
over 9 years ago
Ed Wilson
I am rather new to Storyline.  I am wondering if there are descriptions/explnations for each of the "report status to LMS" options appearing in the drop down within th...
over 9 years ago
Vanya Loroch
Hello Heroes, I have a huge pile of Powerpoint slides I use in my live teaching. Virtually every slide has fade-in elements triggered by a click.  Is there *any way* -...
over 9 years ago
Jane Mullooly
Hi All I am trying to get checkmarks to stay on a screen to indicate that a topic has been completed after learners have clicked the box, read the layer and then clos...
over 9 years ago
Mike Ganci
Hello, I had to set a specific story size in order to fit my SL project into our webpage. We work with view modes inside the SL and sometimes I need to record a bigge...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Ganci
Abhishek Roy
Is it possible to create an email interface in Storyline? the user will click on a shape / text and the email interface will pop up from where one can compose email a...
over 9 years ago
Robin Liebert
Hi there I am writing to inquire if there is a standard way to end a course. When I publish courses into the LMS, the users finish the course but have to close out th...
over 9 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Brent Berheim
Good morning, I chose to use the results slide as my conclusion slide, and as such, would like to have it show in the left navigation.  While I have added it a number ...
over 9 years ago