Last Post Replies
Rand Tufford
Hey there, I've got a few quick questions about "Scenes." Any help would be much appreciated! (I use SL1 and currently have a project that spans around 250 slides, s...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Zedeck
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have experience successfully exporting green screen clips from Final Cut Pro X and importing to Articulate Storyline 2?  I'm rather new to t...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Zedeck
Jeffrey Rohrlick
Hello, I am looking for a recommendation on a consultant who is an expert in both Articulate Storyline and section 508 compliance. Thank you! Sincerely, Jeff
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sheldon Margulies
Is there a way to make the fade duration for all animations 2.00 seconds?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Starks
Issue: a frame's content pops out of the frame which visually creates a small slide in front of the larger one. I recall seeing this as an issue, along with a solution...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carmel McShea
Hi there, I am trying to import a pie chart into Storyline so that users can click on each element of the 'pie' to go to a layer. No matter what I do, the Smart Art ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wayne Kneussle
Hello all, could use some help if you have a few moments.  I've created a slide that requires the user to do several steps.  First, they select a dot (a state change) ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
christine jeziorowski
 I would like to share a drag and drop I did where I convert an articulate character into an aussie.. but don't know how to send this to you or how to host .. .. (very...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nasieba Anwar
Hi, I have applied a trigger to a data entry field, that changes the state of a box when the user entry in certain value. However the variable only adjusted based on ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kyada Queen
Hi, I'm trying to create an interaction using the trigger feature as follows. The user drags the object over one of four textboxes. Each textbox would reveal its se...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Creger
Hello:   I used Articulate Presenter extensively in the past and there was a way to make the Next button in the player flash letting the learner know to click it to ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hugh Edwards
Hi Everyone.  I've an issue using the latest version of Storyline V7.1410.2419 where the Results slide is no longer appearing in the Menu structure in my Scorm course...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Pranali Chaudhari
Hi, I have created one course which contain five survey forms. and set slide properties to "Resume save state'' and I have used custom next back button for navigation...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Sweeney
Update to my previous query below. This issue is affecting all our  existing published SL1 content so what has changed is Chrome version 39 http://googlechromerelease...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Annemijn Storm
Hello, I want to insert a text entry in Articulate Storyline 2. I already created a text variable and I know how to add the reference on a page, but I cannot find how...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yenn B
Are all graphics in a Storyline 2 project embedded? I want to clean up some folders, but I'm worried I'm going to break a link or something as one might in an HTML bas...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Oddson
When I go to preview my step by step screencast, I love how it behaves but I want to change the fact that in the player, each step (or slide) is listed there in the me...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Burrows
Hi I was hoping if someone could help. I complete a course, exit and then return to the course. Instead of returning to the page I left it returns me to the last qui...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Vicki Harp
Hello all. Myself and a colleague have worked on this problem until I'm ready to pull my hair out. I'm have a terrible problem with two slides (see attached) of a hug...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Emily Chorley
Hey, Does anyone know if it's possible to create a personalised, and dated with the current live date, certificate that can then be printed out? I have seen this thr...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby