Last Post Replies
Victoria Nap
I'm having an issue with the attached slide. One piece of text "translation into English..." has become stuck on the timeline. The issue is retained even though I impo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Julien Martin-Schmitt
Hi everybody! I discover a small bug when using the Export/import function in Storyline 2. I explain. We develop our modules centrally always in ENGLISH for the loc...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Suryani Gazari
Hi, I am trying to set a slider value to range from -100 to 100 with 0 as the middle point. Can someone guide me on this? Thank you.
over 9 years ago
By Suryani Gazari
Lars Eversmann
I'm looking for a solution to synchronizate video embed as mp 4 with animations built on the slide layer for all browser.  Our Client are using Internet Explorer 8. Wh...
over 9 years ago
By Lars Eversmann
Liz Bark
I have a client you wants to compare trainees quizzes from a previous course in a new course, almost like an evaluation on improvement. Does anyone know how this can b...
over 9 years ago
By Liz Bark
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi Has anyone used a Articulate Storyline - E-Learning Author who they could recommend? We have a course we are creating which is in 3 sections, we have produced one...
over 9 years ago
By Mandy McCarthy-ward
Tonya Smith
Upon opening one of my storyline files, I found multiple formatting issues. In many (but not all) of the slides, some of the text on the slide had been resized a...
over 9 years ago
By Tonya Smith
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... I am working on a demo for our front desk kiosk that shows one of our products. In the upper-right corner of the story I want to put a "Sign-In" button that ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Charlotte Williams
Articulate's UK Partner, Omniplex, is now offering Certified Articulate Storyline Open Enrolment Training in Stockholm, Sweden! This 3-Day training course provides yo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dmitry Utkin
Hell0! I have 13 questions in question bank. In scene I use 10 random questions. We do not use built-in navigation so every question has button that submits interactio...
over 9 years ago
By Dmitry Utkin
Lynn Kepford
I'm having difficulty trimming a video that was created using SL1's screen recording feature. I'm able to change the length of the video using the video editor's trim ...
over 9 years ago
By Lynn Kepford
Melanie F
I've imported a course we originally created in Storyline1. The course has locked navigation to prevent students from skipping ahead and it works great on our LMS. We'...
over 9 years ago
Ed Steeds
I have a course notepad that stores students notes in a text variable called %allNotes%.  In the player settings have set Resume to Always resume however when I reload...
over 9 years ago
Gemma Nunn
I'm trying to create a set of buttons that, if selected, will add a piece of input text to an existing variable.   Here's a bit of background ... On the first screen...
over 9 years ago
Zio Fonta
Right now i needed to import a translation of 90 entries in the glossary, i previously exported the doc file, made it translated, trying now to import and... it just n...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
elisa juarez
Hello Everyone. I've been working on a project in which I'm creating the "Try mode" version of a step by step process. I used the tutorial found in https://community.a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Price
Hi, I am having trouble with the volume in the video editor of Stoyline. My course has a few videos that are in .mov format and the volume is good in the recorded vi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michele Wendell
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project and overall, it is going well.  However, I CONSTANTLY have problems with Storry line crashing 99 times out of 100 it is because I...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I'm looking at a requirement to create a course with "N" modules, each module to be preceded by a 3 question quiz.  If the student passes two of the three questions, t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dorna
When I download a course to the Storyline player (Android), the wrong video's appear on the slides. The video's are embedded in the package. Hope anyone can help me!  
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie