Last Post Replies
Gemma Nunn
I'm trying to create a set of buttons that, if selected, will add a piece of input text to an existing variable.   Here's a bit of background ... On the first screen...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Zio Fonta
Right now i needed to import a translation of 90 entries in the glossary, i previously exported the doc file, made it translated, trying now to import and... it just n...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
elisa juarez
Hello Everyone. I've been working on a project in which I'm creating the "Try mode" version of a step by step process. I used the tutorial found in https://community.a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Price
Hi, I am having trouble with the volume in the video editor of Stoyline. My course has a few videos that are in .mov format and the volume is good in the recorded vi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michele Wendell
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project and overall, it is going well.  However, I CONSTANTLY have problems with Storry line crashing 99 times out of 100 it is because I...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I'm looking at a requirement to create a course with "N" modules, each module to be preceded by a 3 question quiz.  If the student passes two of the three questions, t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dorna
When I download a course to the Storyline player (Android), the wrong video's appear on the slides. The video's are embedded in the package. Hope anyone can help me!  
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Mucklow
There used to be a great search function for the forums. I can't find it in the new forum layout. Please point out where it is now. Thank you.
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Anjali M
Hi there We already have a storyline setup , working well. But we would also like to track peoples journey with it in general terms like the percentage of correct/wro...
over 9 years ago
By Anjali M
Vicki Watson
I published a course. It appears correctly in a browser, but when loaded into the Articulate iPad App, the web objects do not load. I set the content to be downloadabl...
over 9 years ago
Lisa Skovron
I've published a storyline course for use on the web as we want to make it available to our people from the intranet.  When I open the story file it loads on my PC.  I...
over 9 years ago
Attila Vago
Hi!  Does anyone have a solution to dealing with naughty tooltips in the HTML5 output. The tooltips work well only for the options that are already rendered on the pa...
over 9 years ago
Accounts Payable
Allen Interactions is looking for a few good Storyline developers to work as contractors on an eLearning project.  To find out more details about the project please em...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
John Mulreid
Hi. I am recording screens on a 15 inch monitor. When I preview or indeed publish the module, the screen is tiny and the text is blurred. What resolution should I se...
over 9 years ago
Steve Lyne
My apologies if this has been raised before (I always get a blank when performing a search on this site). I have had some issues In Storyline 2 where the project has ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Simmons
Christine Hendrickson's response, see the attached link below, was the closest fit to what I am trying to do. As she described, I set all of my quiz slides to Reset to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Adrian Bara
Hello! Let's see if the community has any solutions to this one. I'm trying to build personality description, where a user gets to select certain words which they fin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Matson
Hi, Is there any way for the 'Next' button on the player to not be there until the animation has completed?  Or for it not to appear until they have selected everythi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bakhtawar Tariq
Hello, I am creating a training program, using Articulate Storyline. I am searching for a good quality, but easy to use text to speech software that is best compatible...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Seelinger
I'm trying to create a sequence of content and question slides: Intro slide on the topic Series of quiz question slides A few content slides on an agreement users ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby