Last Post Replies
Gaye Charlton
I have a slide with a number of text boxes that have triggers which jump to different scenes.  I want the text box to be ticked when the user returns.  I have entered ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carol Rusin
I'm trying to search Storyline forums for resolutions to an issue I'm encountering, but the search (using the search box in the pic below), keeps returning No items ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Efrat Maor
Hi, I need to check a bunxh of SL objects to see if they were published with the correct definitions (BTW - really annoying that one cannot define a default for this, ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Lyne
Wondering if anyone else has had this issue:  I'm currently working on a project in SL2.  Actions and responses inside the work area have become quite slow: selecting ...
over 9 years ago
Renee Obergfell
Hello, Storyline keeps crashing for some of my team members. I'm wondering if we should have more RAM, disk space, etc. on our computers. I want to make a case for ma...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ruth de Lloyd
Hi, We're using version 6 of storyline. We have changed images on a complex slide and now the slide doesn't work properly. We have a dial image that has 6 states and ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Donald Ardiel
We would like to take a user's decision to a question out of Storyline using a variable and javascript, process it with other data and return the results to the user. ...
over 9 years ago
By Donald Ardiel
Nicola Manuel
Hi, I am attempting to add a certificate at the end of a course to do with our new phone system, but as we don't have an LMS the only option is through Storyline. I k...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John Toh
hi guys, I've added a layer animation on the slide attached. The animation plays and the layer showed and closed, but when i click it again, there is no animation. Pl...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maree Jackson
I am using SL2 and 3 question pools, generating random questions from each pool and have 3 separate question pool slides (in sequence) in my story file. I have 2 issue...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Victoria Nap
I'm having an issue with the attached slide. One piece of text "translation into English..." has become stuck on the timeline. The issue is retained even though I impo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Julien Martin-Schmitt
Hi everybody! I discover a small bug when using the Export/import function in Storyline 2. I explain. We develop our modules centrally always in ENGLISH for the loc...
over 9 years ago
Suryani Gazari
Hi, I am trying to set a slider value to range from -100 to 100 with 0 as the middle point. Can someone guide me on this? Thank you.
over 9 years ago
By Suryani Gazari
Lars Eversmann
I'm looking for a solution to synchronizate video embed as mp 4 with animations built on the slide layer for all browser.  Our Client are using Internet Explorer 8. Wh...
over 9 years ago
By Lars Eversmann
Liz Bark
I have a client you wants to compare trainees quizzes from a previous course in a new course, almost like an evaluation on improvement. Does anyone know how this can b...
over 9 years ago
By Liz Bark
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi Has anyone used a Articulate Storyline - E-Learning Author who they could recommend? We have a course we are creating which is in 3 sections, we have produced one...
over 9 years ago
By Mandy McCarthy-ward
Tonya Smith
Upon opening one of my storyline files, I found multiple formatting issues. In many (but not all) of the slides, some of the text on the slide had been resized a...
over 9 years ago
By Tonya Smith
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... I am working on a demo for our front desk kiosk that shows one of our products. In the upper-right corner of the story I want to put a "Sign-In" button that ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Charlotte Williams
Articulate's UK Partner, Omniplex, is now offering Certified Articulate Storyline Open Enrolment Training in Stockholm, Sweden! This 3-Day training course provides yo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dmitry Utkin
Hell0! I have 13 questions in question bank. In scene I use 10 random questions. We do not use built-in navigation so every question has button that submits interactio...
over 9 years ago
By Dmitry Utkin