Last Post Replies
Steve Lyne
My apologies if this has been raised before (I always get a blank when performing a search on this site). I have had some issues In Storyline 2 where the project has ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Simmons
Christine Hendrickson's response, see the attached link below, was the closest fit to what I am trying to do. As she described, I set all of my quiz slides to Reset to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Adrian Bara
Hello! Let's see if the community has any solutions to this one. I'm trying to build personality description, where a user gets to select certain words which they fin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Matson
Hi, Is there any way for the 'Next' button on the player to not be there until the animation has completed?  Or for it not to appear until they have selected everythi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bakhtawar Tariq
Hello, I am creating a training program, using Articulate Storyline. I am searching for a good quality, but easy to use text to speech software that is best compatible...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Seelinger
I'm trying to create a sequence of content and question slides: Intro slide on the topic Series of quiz question slides A few content slides on an agreement users ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ian Monk
Hello, I've been working on a complex branch scenario in Storyline for the past month. The scenario is nearly complete and contains many slides, scenes, triggers, lay...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karen Laundon
This is a very rudimentary question, but...how do I link a job aid/document to the Resources tab of a published Storyline 1 course?  Thanks a ton!
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
When using Storyline 1 we were having a number of issues getting it to pass information (quiz results) to Moodle with SCORM. Just curious if those using Storyline 2 ha...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denise  Granger
I recently created an online course and after it was publised to our company website none of the screen recordings showed up.  The slides that holds the screen recordi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sebastian Cazacu
Hi, Does anyone know how to embed a Prezi into a Storyline 2 project? I've only found some very old discussions on that, and the links are not available anymore. Whe...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Alders
I wonder if there are any users in this community who have experience embedding Articulate Storyline courses Learn Dash? I'm looking for some kind of LMS to share some...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Emilio Palazuelos
Tenemos una duda sobre la forma en proyectos Articular comportan cuando se revisa una lección. Tengo muchos botones y elementos para comprobar si los contenidos han si...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jagannathan T S
Guys, Hope you are doing better! I added a picture and then applied trigger - Jump to URL/File - linked an excel file (.xls) from my desktop.  Then, clicked the gre...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Angelo Agujo
Hi, I am using Storyline 1, and I am trying to create a single page with multiple types of objects to be corrected (hotspot, text entry, and checkbox) and graded. I h...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Corle Venter
Hi there I have just saved and re-opened a training module in Storyline...All I see on my screen at the moment is my slide view flashing and the little wheel turning ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tex Hale
H Is it possible to purchase more photographic characters? I believe I have the full bundle but would like some less formal images. Thanks for your help.
over 9 years ago
By Tex Hale
Chintan Sutaria
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to Articulate, so this might be a silly question. I'm trying to develop a quiz for upload into my LMS (Moodle). I've created the questions...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Inka Clark
Hi I have built a pick one (free form) gap fill. I have a correct and incorrect button of the slide, which are then triggered with conditions from the variables. Ther...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacob  Selin
I am about to update SL1 to SL2.  I then looking at the upgradeplan for 699 dollars.  What i wonder is if i will have both SL1 and Sl2 on my computer or if i only get ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie