Last Post Replies
Diane  Dempcy
Love the new website!  Kudos. . . .  I'm having difficulty finding how-to information easily.  For instance, I want to learn more about layering and I put the word in ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Crystal Aultman
Hi, After watching Tom's screenr I have filled a shape with a tiled photo and overlapped another photo. It looks fine at 100% zoom in slide view, but when I preview t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sydney Dykema
I would like my slide 1.10 to transition in box by box and after the second step box, I want the flow model to transition in level by level.  Does anyone have suggesti...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Arduino Mancini
Hi all, Could anyone send me a link where I can find how lightbox trigger works? Thanks a lot, Arduino
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rutwin Geuverink
I would be very happy if someone could tell me a way for setting a trigger when a web-object is clicked.
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Parker D
Hi all, hopefully you can help with a solution for a client of mine. They do not need an LMS and instead would like to display Storyline courses on a page. IFrame is a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Poenapi Cenas
Hi, I was trying to translate our course into different language, but when I try to export the content to word doc., there's  a small popup window appears without any...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Reed
One option on the a result screen "Print Results" button is the option to check for a pop-up so trainee can enter their name (once print results button is pressed). Th...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
James Ignacio
Freaking out a little bit here. I've been working with a Storyline file for a couple of weeks. When I opened it this morning, the Story View was blank...no scenes, no ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
doris bournival
Hi, I have made a five forms cliquable menu.  I am unable to add a specific trigger for each form.... They are working all together so, when I change a trigger, all f...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rochelle Shute
Hello, We have many modules that have a pdf embedded that the user needs to click to read.  The Articulate Mobile Player is not allowing the pdf to open.  This is a ne...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shawn Fulker
I downloaded the Storyline 2 trial to play with the features and ended up doing quite a bit of work building a course.  I tried to open this file in Storyline 1, but i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Philip Goddard
Thanks, I'm new to the site,  and I'm trying to find out how we can add cue points (not sure if this is the correct technical term when talking Storyline) to a Storyli...
over 9 years ago
Ted Nguyen
Hello, Has anyone built a multiple choice question but with audio clips as instead of text for the answers? I see it can be done as drag and drop swf audio but not MC...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steve Lyne
I have viewed the tutorials on States and the Timeline.  Can anyone tell me if there is a way of changing a character's state with no action from the user, e.g. at a c...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Heyden
This is kind of a complicated question, so bear with me. I am building an eLearning module for a client that will be viewed mainly on an iPad. For that reason I want t...
over 9 years ago
Stefanie Gettemans
Hello - I am working on getting our modules compatible with the iPad for SL2.. I have gotten through plenty with no problem until now.  We have an Interaction slide in...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
michelle eames
Hello, I am trying to remeber a ssetting on Moodle that makes sure it reports back to the actual datbase when you publish a scorm activity to open in a new window. It ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Aditya Joseph
Hi, I know that each Articulate license key (Storyline and Studio) is meant for a single user, who can install it on two computers. However, I wanted to know if you o...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
I've created a course in Storyline with a number of embedded web objects that display website pages within the course. Some IE7 users are experiencing problems however...
over 9 years ago