Last Post Replies
Jeffrey Riley
I am in the Record Microphone dialogue box trying to record narration for a storyline course. I click the record button and it shows Start recording in 2 seconds, then...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrienne McDowell
Hi there, I embedded a YouTube video as a web object into my course. It appears to be working fine for myself and other end users except for one user for whom the vi...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
david cooper
Hi All, Loving Storyline 2. I have been asked to provide the minimum specification required to run the published CD, I have provided CDs to two customers and they h...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lars Sorenson
I'm trying to create an interaction in which, by clicking a shape, a group of shapes will move off the screen and a new layer will appear. However, these two triggers ...
over 9 years ago
By Lars Sorenson
Ken Weinberg
I gave a group of students an exam written in ASL1. The next day I gave a different group the same exam on the same computers. The exam is Public and begins with a Gue...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sherrie French
Hi Heroes!  I've developed a software simulation with "side navigation" that explains what's happening (in View) or specifies the steps to take (in Try) in rectangle s...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Holloway
Hi, Having trouble with modifying the states of my drag and drop activity. Looking to have this note "stack" under the folder the user drops it on. Although I've set...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John Potts
Storyline 1 has the option to fade in "ALL AT ONCE" or "BY FIRST LEVEL PARAGRAPH".  I'm looking for the same feature in SL2.  Is it not availble in SL2?
over 9 years ago
Shane McCarthy
Hi All, Since upgrading to SL2, i'm having issues with easing (or lack of) on animations. The only one that seems to work as expected is the fade option. Fly ins etc ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lori Weber
Hi I'm trying to create a project where users can select one of three options. Each option will give them a certain amount of content depending on how much they needed...
over 9 years ago
Ebony Deal
I would like to add audio to my feedback, however, I would like for the users to have the option to listen to the audio or not. Is there a way to do this besides lower...
over 9 years ago
By Ebony Deal
Paul Holba
Is it now impossible for two people to collaborate on a project if they do not have the same version? Peer sent me a file (Storyline) to add audio and a couple of hype...
over 9 years ago
Katie Evans
Good morning! I have 2 courses that have unlimited quiz attempts at the end; the client said it wasn't reporting to their LMS. I've checked the recording/tracking on ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Wessels
Hi, I've created a menu with a button that jumps to each scene in a course. I don't want my users accessing the scenes out of order, so I'd like each button to activa...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathan Chambers
We are playing a jeopardy game. We have 1 question bank for History. There are three categories for history, 100, 500 and 1000. There are a couple questions in the His...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeanette Russell
Hi Can someone please tell me how to add resources to a story?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jest Sidloski
I'm looking for a simple way to insert a calculator in a slide? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nina Araujo
Hello E-Learning Heroes - I am an aprentice in the hero track, but have been using Storyline for a year. My organization has just pruchased the awesome update to SL2 ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Kapala
Hi All, Is it possible to create our own Master Result Slides or amend the ones built into Articulate? Many Thanks Aaron
over 9 years ago
Amy MacDonald
Hi, I have created a quiz, but after I testing I noticed that the results slide is not displaying the correct score. How do I adjust the results percentage so that it...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby