Last Post Replies
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am creating a quiz with the drop down where the left part of the page is quite extensive (1-2 sentences) and it need to match the drop down items. I am wonderin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Morgan
I have a large graphic that I want to have scroll from top to bottom with intermittent stops.  I'm having trouble using the motion paths which I can't really anchor to...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Thor Leach
We just upgraded to Storyline 2 and now when we publish for HTML5 and Mobile devices, our video won't display on Firefox or iPad (I haven't tried Android yet). The vid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Mertz
Hi, I'm creating a project with a drag and drop. I putting images that are supposed to be dropped into a waste basket it. I was hoping to have the selected images to ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Wray
I upgraded to Storyline 2, but I have a project that I created in Storyline 1 that I don't want to convert yet.  When I try to open the project, it asks me if I want t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Haslett
Is it possible to password protect a project that is in process? If so, how do I do it? I am new to Storyline.
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Daniel King
How can I import my Co.'s PPT master template to use in SL2?  Thank you.  Daniel
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sue Thompson
When I import a PowerPoint 2010 project into Storyline 2, the font size changes dramatically. The font in PowerPoint is Franklin Gothic Book 22. After I import it, the...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Burns
Hi all -- has anyone else experienced this? I have 3 text entry boxes where the font keeps changing (consistently) by itself back to the default (light blue). I've tri...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Kevin C
Greetings! I'm seeing strange behavior when using the Matching Drag and Drop question type on the iPad. I have an assessment project that requires iPad support. I bui...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tammy Chilcote
I took over a license for a former employee. Some of the courses need to be edited. How can i retrieve them back into Storyline once they are published to edit them.
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Basson
Hi I want to add a custom submit button in the question layout of slide master but I can't  to link it to submit the interaction when it is selected. Is there a way to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ernesto Gutierrez
Hello community!, I'm stuck...Here is my challenge: I want an arrow to disappear when the user hovers a circle and get it back. Here is my file. Many thanks in advanc...
over 9 years ago
By Ernesto Gutierrez
Jane Jordan
Hi  Where can I find the size (megabytes) as I build my project. Also if I use 'import video from website eg you tube' is the video embedded in my project or is it s...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Matt M
Has anyone had any experience with my issue from the following thread? http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/57029.aspx Thanks!
over 9 years ago
By Matt M
Tamara Tarasova
Hi,  I am trying to create rollover captions with the Storyline and have problem to figure out how to do that. I see how to make clickable captions, but I want my lear...
over 9 years ago
By Tamara Tarasova
Patricia Turner
Hi! I hope I can find a solution to this problem today or tomorrow. I made ran intro to our short courses and it worked great in SL1 when testing on SCORMcloud and th...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Edie Egwuonwu
I have courses that are being viewed by folks who get easily distracted. The courses are being published SCORM on an LMS. I have content on the slides set to "Always S...
over 9 years ago
By Dongxue Sun
Jim Rehmann
Why is it when I type any search term in the Search field at the top of this page, it always returns 0 results, even if I can see the word on the page (such as "Variab...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rowena Perry
I am trying to change the setting to 'scale player to fit browser window' but even though I do save it keeps reverting back to 'lock player at optimum size'.  Why won'...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby