Last Post Replies
Jim Rehmann
Is there a way to have the seekbar show the elapsed time of the entire project vs. the current slide?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
madhav reddy
hii friends I have created an file in storyline and i want my users to download the content and they can view those files when ever they are willing to watch They shou...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kerstin Kapsberger
Hi, We are in the process of implementing a new LMS. When reading about reversioning a course, I was told that I can only reversion a course that contains the same nu...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicole Leavitt
How do you search for specific topics???
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Palko
A few colleagues of mine wanted to give Storyline a try and downloaded a trial version. I created a template for them using my licensed version, then shared that with...
over 9 years ago
Jamie Morgan
Hello everyone, I've been working on a file for awhile now that contains nearly 50 large video files (HD videos). The file plays fine on a desktop and also plays fine...
over 9 years ago
Stephanie Hood
Is it possible to have a glossary search function?
over 9 years ago
By Stephanie Hood
Valeska Pearson
Hello, I was wondering, I have built a e-learning module in storyline for students to learn Electronic warfare. They receive the e-learning on a CD, so it is like an ...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
cyndi silver
I am working with a designer who has storyline. I have articulate 13. Will I be able to make minor changes to her version or do I need storyline too?
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am trying to understand what happens if you have both the "Include HTML5 output", and "Use Articulate Mobile Player on iPad" checked? I really appreciate if som...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Allisun O'Connell
I'm producing videos from Storyline that I am embedding in our blog. Problem is, they all play at once. How do I disable autoplay?
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Buel Newman
I have a question with 29 answers that are all hotspots. I'm using freeform Pick One because if I use freeform Hotspot, I have to go through and rename all 29 hotspots...
over 9 years ago
Amy Nicholson
Hi  -  I have a drag and drop activity. When all dragged objects are on their corresponding correct drop locations, I would like a "Congratulations" layer to display. ...
over 9 years ago
Dana King
Hello all - apologies if this is not the place to post this... I am a consultant working with Del Taco to implement PeopleMatter HIRE and LEARN and we selected Storyl...
over 9 years ago
Yonca Ural
I have created a trigger using 4 conditions, and even though they are there when i go to edit my trigger,  in the trigger panel on the right of the screen I only see 3...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Scott KH
Has anyone created a timed SCORM demo? Goal is that the users would launch a full version of the course, but that they would be exited out after X minutes. Found an ...
over 9 years ago
By Scott KH
Noelle T
Hi there, I hope someone can help us out. We are upgrading our LMS (Saba) to 7.2 . During testing we have noticed that Storyline modules that include a quiz will not m...
over 9 years ago
Grapas Lingo
Hi guys, The behavior I'm looking to implement in my quiz is the following: User makes choice-->Hits submit-->Correct/Incorrect feedback bubble-->Green chec...
over 9 years ago
Ken Venick
I have a question page and I want the answer to trigger an action, like changing the state of a character's image on the same page. I don't see how that is immediately...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Averil Robertson
I'm putting together a narrated tutorial that allows students to go 'home' at various points. I can stop the narration replaying when they're going from a layer back t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby