Last Post Replies
Karen Donald
I have aseveral slides that have a narrator but also some effcts on the slides that require the leraner to click on a hotspot for example and some media will play. Is ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Karen Donald
How do you number the slides so that a leraner can see their progress through a module
over 9 years ago
By Helen Tyson
boris hudec
Hello everybody, I need an information about adding Youtube Videos in a Storyline presentation. Once the video is added in the presentation, can the user play the vid...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Nisha Makan
Hi I am creating a drag and drop where users drag ovals from one side to the other. I have set it up so that lines appear to show the connection from one side to the...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Dean Peters
Hi there, If I want to submit an idea for a feature for improving Articulate Storyline, where would I go to? Cheers, Dean Peters
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Jon Jacks
Hi! I'm new to Storyline and cannot seem to get my Notes to show up in my previewed or published course. They are in the Notes section shown here but do not display in...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ren J
I've been playing around a bit with Storyline, and it's going quite well! My only issue (for now) is that the size of my presentations gets screwed up on iPad and iPho...
over 9 years ago
Erjen Adriaensen
Hi, We have encountered a problem where a trigger "media completes" on a video not always triggers the required "next page" action. The presentation is then stuck ...
over 9 years ago
James Rowe
Hi, I've not been able to find anyone else mention this problem as it is on here. Basically, certain bodies of text do not fade in correctly when using the "Fade In B...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Austin
Hi, My customer needs important survey questions imported into their LMS (Sharepoint I believe). It is easy to make a survey question in Storyline- but the admins need...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ari Mordechai
I'm considering switching from creating content in Content Point to Storyline because of all the great things I've heard about Articulate's software and support forms....
over 9 years ago
By Ari Mordechai
Mathieu Huygens
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to protect your files one you have exported them? My CBT will be on a USB stick I would like to avoid people from copying it...
over 9 years ago
Susan Illing
Hi - I just checked storyline for updates and been told I need to install Update 6. I've downloaded the zip file, extracted it and tried to run the .exe file for the ...
over 9 years ago
Benny Kurniawan
Adobe recently released new Captivate 8 that support responsive design. Will there be Responsive Design feature in the upcoming Articulate Storyline? 
over 9 years ago
XAn Choly
I am not referring to the Storyline left pane menu/table of contents. Rather than opening a course and then a 2nd click on the menu pane to find a chapter... Is ther...
over 9 years ago
By XAn Choly
Victoria Fogel
I can publish to a word doc without slide notes in under a minute but when I check to publish with slide notes to a word doc, I have yet to get the program to create t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victoria Fogel
when I publish to a word doc even without the slide layers, the document appears unorganized, in that there is too much space between slides and no space allotted for ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sophie Morrison
I used a template from the getting started and I want to remove the side menu as there is only one slide. Also I want to remove the resources button. Neither are appea...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kim Olsson Johansson
Hi I'm building a couple of courses in Articulate Storyline and have up to now been focused on HTML and HTML5, but after some problem in HTML5 (QB is messing up the fe...
over 9 years ago
Zainab Ashraf
Hello, I am working on an e-learning and I currently have Articulate Storyline and also use SnagIt 11 to create e-Learnings. SnagIt has a great feature called Spotli...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze