Last Post Replies
Gayla Keesee
I have created a module in Storyline that includes several web objects so the students can go directly to the website and stay within the module. I've uploaded the zip...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Zhenyu He
Hi, everyone My client wants learners to receive a document via their emails once they complete the online course. Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Zhenyu
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alison Misselhorn
Hi - I am truly at my wits end. If I cannot get Articulate to print intelligible results and scores, and allow for proper review without an LMS, then I will have to f...
over 9 years ago
Melissa Kalbus
Looking for creative ideas to present a large list of content. I am working on a course that is going to introduce 18 supervisory tools. The SME wants boxes and then t...
over 9 years ago
By Melissa Kalbus
Ryan Maderic
Hello, I am trying to find more places to download cutout people for a course. I know of e-learning brothers and while they have a lot of people to choose from they ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
KC English
HI everyone. Our questions is how do we re-order our scenes in Storyview? For example, we want to change the order that Storyline orders and plays the course from the ...
over 9 years ago
By KC English
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi Forum! When importing an animation made in Camtasia (ver 2 for Mac) i ten times out of ten use white backgrund for enable a good look and impression of the animati...
over 9 years ago
By Patrik Lögdqvist
Josh Farmer
Has anyone built their own player for Articulate? The purpose is to have it branded as it would be content we're pushing out to our customers. Just enquiring as to fea...
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Stephanie McClellan
I have added a poster frame image to two videos in my project because they start with a trigger (click) from the learner. Unfortunately, neither are showing up on the...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Amy Price
Hi, I am trying to get feedback to show up on my drag and drop interaction. Currently I have three text boxes and two file cabinets. The user needs to drag the text...
over 9 years ago
By Amy Price
Michael Mounsey
Hi all, My first question... so bare with me if this one has already been answered or there is an easy solution (I'm relatively new to all this). I have created a 6 q...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
John Toh
hi Heroes, Can someone please assist? I have inserted this embed code into Storyline, but the video does not display after published. I have double checked with the ow...
over 9 years ago
By John Toh
Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
Hello, Is there a way to highlight an object at certain points during the slide - to make an outline appear and disappear as a separate object on the timeline? Or, alt...
over 9 years ago
By Greg Faust
Dan Toomey
Hi everyone, We have a project that will be linking a webpage to a Storyline module. Within the module, I have several slides. Is it possible to anchor specific slide...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Toomey
Adena Wilson
Hello. I am working on a project and have been using the text entry function on several slides with no problem. However, as I was planning to insert another text entry...
over 9 years ago
Jill Pavlak
Is there a simple way to have one or two objects be hidden when a layer is open, but reappear when the layer is closed? Thank you, Jill
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Eric Halsey
I had occasion to review the contents of a <story name> output published folder I had created with StoryLine. In the subfolder <story name> output \ course...
over 9 years ago
By Eric Halsey
Shella Seckel
I have two problems with my results slide. First it seems to show a "link" in the story view that it triggers another slide which it does not in the triggers section....
over 9 years ago
Zoltan Tot
Hi How can i disable (switch off) auto correct in Articulate Storyline? Zoltan
over 9 years ago
By Zoltan Tot
Training Team
Hello! I was trying to do a sort of simulation with a card reader, and I have it set up to appear as if the card is swiping into the card reader. But when I preview,...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor