Last Post Replies
Ari Devin
Has anyone tried to incorporate Personify into an articulate presentation?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marianne Olsen
I have an issue in several of my courses - even though I have removed the "Jump to next slide when timeline ends"-trigger from all the slides, so the only trigger is w...
over 9 years ago
By Marianne Olsen
Katie Evans
I don't want to use the built-in player for my course and am having a hard time figuring out how to use my own buttons for the posttest that can be graded and have a r...
over 9 years ago
By Glenn Jones
Craig Murphy
Hi, I'm setting up a course in Storyline and at the very start of the course I want to ask people a question about their role. If they answer Yes I'd basically like t...
over 9 years ago
By Craig Murphy
Chris Warso
Please help. I have inserted a youtube video into a slide by embedding the code and the video plays fine during the preview option of the slide or previewing the entir...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Warso
Virginia Driscoll
I have a slide that is "Fill in the blank". The participant listens to a stimuli (on an Audio layer) and types in the response. From there, we want feedback given: cor...
over 9 years ago
Josh Farmer
We are creating a course using Articulate Storyline and loading as Tin Can packages into Litmos. To get a decent experience for iPad we would like the user to be able ...
over 9 years ago
By Josh Farmer
Kathy Reeves
Is there a way to edit the audio in a one slide screen recording without stripping the audio and re-recording with an audio application?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Evans
I have a scene with 3 slides, the first 2 have variables that if a user re-visits the slide, they don't have to click through all buttons to get the next button to app...
over 9 years ago
debra corda
Hello, I opened Storyline yesterday and received a message that an update was available. I had the update installed by my IT department, and ever since then I am not ...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
D. Mirsky
Hi. This week was my first time using Storyline (I'm using the 30-Day trial). I tried to customize Storyline's built-in characters by adding additional graphics to the...
over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
Jennifer Poore
Previously we have never had an issue with importing powerpoint into Storyline. Today i have have had 3 collegeagues report that none of them can import powerpoint 201...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Will Findlay
I have a Storyline course that is sometimes launched simply from a URL, but may also be launched from our LMS via SCORM. If it is not launched from the LMS I want to a...
over 9 years ago
By Will Findlay
Lajuana Hilton
So.. I keep hearing that Storyline can be published for mobile viewing... I have made that selection when publishing, but what I cannot find is information about WHAT ...
over 9 years ago
By Lajuana Hilton
Yenn Sheldon
Is anyone having issues with Story View? I have a rather large file (approximately 47MB) that is giving me grief. It freezes when I try to add another scene, but is f...
over 9 years ago
jason grimm
I'd like to add the same note to all slides as a template for the whole project. Couldn't find anything in documentation about this. I tried adding a note to the mas...
over 9 years ago
Mairtin O Dulain
Hi there, I am trying to type a start time for a slide to enter at over 1000 seconds but it will not work... Is this a setting that I can turn off? How can one do this...
over 9 years ago
Bo Toennesen
I have a resultat slide to my quiz, and it works fine, but there is something I dont understand and that is where can I change the text who said "You did not pass" or ...
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Preeti Gupta
Hi, Can anyone help me on the issue of right to left alignment of the heading that appears in Resource and Notes tab. Thanks Preeti
over 9 years ago
Ashley Chiasson
In the past, the notes tab has worked perfectly fine for me. However, today it's giving me a bit of grief. See below image: I've even tried reverting back (in a new...
over 9 years ago