Last Post Replies
Chris Georgiou
Is there a way to create your own animated markers similar to the predefined ones. My goal is to to have a custom marker that blinks when i hover an object. I know i...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Georgiou
Sumit Jadhav
Hello Heroes, So I am just trying to learn Storyline (And there's quite a lot to learn).. So here's my question. While adding button to a layer, I could see the 'Corr...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Mark Kennedy
I am in the process of creating a simple Storyline course that uses an embedded video file for the main content. The issue: Whenever we test the course in SCORM imp...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Colin Farrelly
Hi Folks, I was wondering is it possible to create a video interaction with graded quizzing involved throughout the video? The idea being that you watch a video,a q...
almost 10 years ago
By Colin Farrelly
Beansprout Monster
Hey guys, I'm a little stumped on how to create the following, I'm sure there must be a way to do it but cant figure it out... I have 3 markers on a slide, when eac...
almost 10 years ago
By Beansprout Monster
Alexandru Popa
Hi everyone, I hope you can help my with some insight or suggestions, I am not sure what I should be doing differently. Problem I am facing: I have built a course in...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Toh
hi Heroes, I have just added a simple layer animation (from top to bottom), but how do i remove it ? i selected 'no transition' from the animation tab, thinking it wi...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeff O'Bryant
Padma Jayasankar
H there! Currently I am using the trial version of Storeyline and I am loving it. I created a Storyline slide with hyperlinks. Everything looks fine except the link...
almost 10 years ago
By Padma Jayasankar
Joe Jones
Is it possible to have a different layer than the base layer be visible with another layer? I would like to create a dropdown box layer that is associated with a laye...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
D. Mirsky
Hi. I don't know where is the appropriate place to post this message, but I have questions about the Search bar that appears on the E-Learning Heroes webpages, includi...
almost 10 years ago
Richard Talbot
I find the wealth of information contained within these forums exceptionally helpful. However, the search box in the top right hand corner of the page never seems to r...
almost 10 years ago
vasim sayyed
Hi, I imported a PPT and created a course using trial version of Articulate Storyline. I published the course for LMS as a SCORM 1.2 package. While working with LMS I...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
D. Mirsky
Hi. I'm new to Storyline. I'm wondering if anyone uses flowchart software to plan an e-learning project before creating it in Storyline. I'm going to start my first St...
almost 10 years ago
By D. Mirsky
Alison Stewart
Hi I have created a presentation using Articulate Storyline and uploaded it into MOODLE. I can launch it ok and everything works fine. But....on the left hand side un...
almost 10 years ago
By Alison Stewart
Marco von Müller
Hi, my company has been using Adobe Captivate for software simulations but is looking for a change because the html5 output of Captivate kills full Motion recording an...
almost 10 years ago
By Marco von Müller
susie buckley
I want the tab to say Transcript not Closed Captioning, using the notes to put in the text. Is that possible?
almost 10 years ago
By susie buckley
Cassidy Furnari
I inserted a scrolling text box and it isn't working, is there an additional step that I need to take in order to get the text to scroll?
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Ashley Lewandowski
Hi there, Can anyone advise as to whether you can set an attempt limit on the number of times an assessment can be tried? Appreciate your help!
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Aaron Streich
Hello everyone, I am having a serious issue with our courses. We currently use taleo for our LMS and we recently decided to have our courses mark as complete based of...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Helen Jones
I added a new scene to a course. There were already 6 scenes so the new scene is now #7. However, I positioned it so that it plays in a different order. That's fine...
almost 10 years ago
By Helen Jones