Last Post Replies
Martin Talbot
Is there a way to check that the user has entered a valid number in a data entry field? I want to prevent the user from seeing a NaN entry when the calculation takes p...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Piaopiao Xue
Hi, I am working on a project where we put the storyline project(with 2 quiz question and 1 result slide) in the Desire2Learn system. I just need to keep track of who ...
almost 10 years ago
Christopher Goodsell
This is something that comes up a lot for us, and I'd like to know how other people are handling it, and what a best practice might be. So there's no auto page number...
almost 10 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Dave Joy
After PUBLISHING my first project, I email it to a reviewer who has no clue how to proceed in opening the file and seeing my presentation.  The instructions tell me to...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Donielle Bell
I have a slide that will appear as a lightbox and it also contains a scrolling panel. I have two words that need to be a hyperlink and will direct the user to a separa...
almost 10 years ago
Susan Pickering
Hi all I am using a scrolling panel to display pages of a form, 1 panel per page, with hover over areas for the learners to see the information to be entered into the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
John Papiernik
I have a presentation with 101 slides spread across 7 scenes. Only the first four scenes are showing up in the player menu (both in the preview and when published) Doe...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Richard S
Does anyone know of a good pre-made template for cold calling/prospecting in Storyline or who might be able to provide?
almost 10 years ago
By Richard S
Chase Lawrence
I know that in view mode, a hot spot is invisible.  But if you have multiple hot spots on one page and you want to be able to show the users what they've already click...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Marcy Watzl
We're upgrading from Articulate Suite 09 to Storyline. I frequently add quizzes to my elearning files, and  using Quizmaker, I frequently randomize the order of the qu...
almost 10 years ago
By Marcy Watzl
Steven Haigh
I am currently designing an online learning support tool using Articulate Storyline.  Ideally I want to add a forum so that people can post their commetns, questions e...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jessica Hawthorne
Can a single access key be issued to an articulate storyline document? We want to send out the articualte documents and for individuals to answer some questions/ surv...
almost 10 years ago
Evan Flockhart
Help! I am trying to build a quiz that requires the learner to tick a number of boxes on a form. They do this by dragging & dropping ticks to the neccessary boxes...
almost 10 years ago
By Evan Flockhart
Thomas Winter
Hello, I'm trying to find out if courses published to html / html 5 for use on tablets comply with accessibility standards - .508 or WAI. The most recent discussion I ...
almost 10 years ago
AJ Klingenmaier
Is there a way to make the timeline longer than 1,000 seconds? It seems to be the default when you edit the Duration field of your timeline under the Timing window. I...
almost 10 years ago
James Castoro
Hello, I have read several forums on this subject and have tried multiple things but still have not had any success on getting my videos to play in my projects on an i...
almost 10 years ago
Laura Hiltabidel
We are recently upgrades Moodle to version 2.6.1 and everything is running great with the exception of playing courses on an iPad. I am creating the SCORM course in St...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Aoife Kenny
Apologies if this has come up before- I'm new to Storyline (and Articulate in general!). I work in a higher education institution and have started using the tutorials...
almost 10 years ago
Kate Morris
Hi, I have done some screen capture video and saved it as a single slide and want to find out if it is possible to insert pop up captions within it that display for a ...
almost 10 years ago
Preeti Gupta
Hi, Can anyone tell me how can I position the "Choices" to right and "Match"on the left hand side for Urdu Localization and formatting in storyline. Please refer the s...
almost 10 years ago