Last Post Replies
sivaji Bathula
We are working with one of our customer in delivering a fully responsive mobile based e-learning which need to work on all devices and browsers. We have tried multiple...
almost 10 years ago
By sivaji Bathula
Nadia Zaid
Ug, I really don't want to post this because I fear it's something silly that I'm doing wrong, but I'm really at a loss. I've combed the forums and done all the troubl...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Suresh Kondeti
We are working with one of our customer in delivering a fully responsive mobile based e-learning which need to work on all devices and browsers. We have tried multiple...
almost 10 years ago
By Suresh Kondeti
Michal Lesiowski
Like in subject. I can't find a way how to change a color or fonts in resume view which is displayed when I'm returning course. Any suggestion?
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Harri S
Hi All, Just a quick question to ask about how SL reports to the LMS when you track via quiz result. Is it ever possible for SL to send the exact score through to the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Harri S
Hi All, I've just been to a sales meeting where an organisation has said that using  SCORM 1.2 packaged content they can output reports to the LMS that will tell us wh...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nelia Roberts
I'm not sure how to explain this. In my course I have a story (Comic strip style) working on a timeline.  After each strip of story (relating to a time on the timeline...
almost 10 years ago
By Brian Allen
Amy Adair-Gregory
is there a way to remove the previous and next navigation buttons that show on the bottom right of screen once published?  my course was designed to be controlled from...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ashish QA
Hi,   I have created free text box exercise where functionality should be  work as mentioned below.   1. Question Stem   2. Free text box appear on screen default.  No...
almost 10 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Alphonso Hendricks
I am trying to get a graphic to slowly shift to right (or left) when I hover over it. Can do it in HTML5 (Tumult Hype) but want to know if I can get it done in Storyli...
almost 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
chris fuller
Hi everyone, hoping you can help... Is there a way for an audio track to play continuously throughout an entire storyline course? I would like a track to play from the...
almost 10 years ago
By chris fuller
Carolyn Drew
Hi I've created another storyline package with a link to a video on the web.  but when I load it on our LMS system it doesn't progress easily - see attached screenshot...
almost 10 years ago
By Carolyn Drew
Scott KH
My company is thinking of leasing some of our SCORM files. They don't want to use AICC or Tin Can with third party hosting, due to potential firewall issues and this b...
almost 10 years ago
By Scott KH
John Toh
hi Heroes, I have used a third party tool - Code baby to build an animated character, and i published it as .flv with a transparent background. However, when i inserte...
almost 10 years ago
By John Toh
Kai ...
Hi All, I ma trying to pause the audio when the video is playing and once stopped the user can continue listening to the audio. I even tried a hotspot on the player bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Kai ...
Adriane Sicknick
We have a published module that will not play audio (mp3)  on the iPad.  It is good on the PC.  All the settings are correct.  What could be causing this issue?  We di...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Robert Nicholas
Hi.  I'm trying to create a fake Outlook type mailbox to use in a course.  I like the little icons that you can use for buttons, so I am attempting to make the fake em...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brenda Harrison
I have an interesting problem.  When I click on a new slide and proceed to add a text box, the box does not appear.  Instead, I get a line and no ability to add text. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sophia Lorenzo
Hi, my question bank contains >500 questions. The output source files have a size of >120 MegaByte, resulting in a long loading time of a few minutes when the us...
almost 10 years ago
By Sophia Lorenzo
Amy Adair-Gregory
is there a simple way that I can increase my courses volume overall versus going in to each sound recording and increasing?
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis