Last Post Replies
Stacey Wagers
I'm using buttons to move between layers. After clicking the button, going to the layer, returning to the main layer, and clicking the button again, when I go back to ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Nguyen
Newbie here. I tried searching, but was unable to find my answer. Is there a way to put Storyline content into an engage interaction? I have something previously creat...
almost 10 years ago
Carola Thurfjell
Hi, I've done a result slide and marked the box "Allow user to review quiz" and also "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing". No I want to know if there any ...
almost 10 years ago
Hilda Fyock
I'm wondering what I am doing wrong with my storyline course. I have checked the html box, the mobile player for iPad and allowing download for offline viewing box. I ...
almost 10 years ago
Pat Byrne
I created five no fill objects to cover specific points on a grahic. When the user clicks eachno fill object, I want a check mark to display next to it. How do I add t...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Pedro Reis
Hi everyone I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to edit the speed of the zoom? 2. How can we move one object from one place to another inside the slide? Thank you ...
almost 10 years ago
By Pedro Reis
Andrew Lian
Hello I am trying to create a popup in Storyline. I have found some suggestions/solutions for Presenter but Io do not seem to find any for Storyline. I have tried usin...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Toh
hi fellow developers, Saw this interaction which i think is really cool. Anyone know how to do it? BOTTOM SCREEN SHOT: A hotspot for user to click TOP SCREEN SHOT: A p...
almost 10 years ago
By John Toh
Andrew Lian
As a followup to my popup query... how do I make a slide invisible in the TOC? I read something from 2012 which did not make any sense in my current version storyline....
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
John Toh
hi guys, First time user and trying to learn Storyline. I have downloaded some templates from the site, and i've followed these instructions (below) to launch the temp...
almost 10 years ago
By John Toh
Andrew Lian
Hello Is is possible to mix different kinds of quiz on the same page? I would like to display a single text but ask different questions about it in different ways. Hop...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Robina Yasin
Hi, I am wondering if someone can please take a look at the attached file for me and point out in the right direction. I have added Java Script for date on the certifi...
almost 10 years ago
By Robina Yasin
Stuart S.
My course has a demo mode, where I want to force quiz questions to show the correct answers automatically.  This is easy to do with multiple-choice and T/F questions, ...
almost 10 years ago
By Stuart S.
Brian Gibbens
Hello, I have a question about the best practices for repeatedly using the same sound effects over and over.  I am designing a quiz game that will consist of > 50 q...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Raymond Granderson
I am working on a course where I want to create a flashing LED effect. I have an image of the LED "on" and an image of it "off". I want the LED to be on for one second...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Bruce-Alan Barnard
Hi Folks, I have created a three-button template that allows the student to navigate from a base-layer to three other layers by selecting a button.  All buttons/layers...
almost 10 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Wayne Vermillion
1. How can I turn off the Test Me score report? My client wants an interaction without the guidance of the "Click here" type triggers in Try Me, but without the scorin...
almost 10 years ago
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I'm sharing a solution I came up with a while back for the Becker College Accelerated Studies Program. They were interested in developing a custom Storyline quiz templ...
almost 10 years ago
Layton Fogah
Hello Articulate Community, I have a slide where I have a text entry field for a username associated with variable name.   The default value is "Please enter your name...
almost 10 years ago
Dina Bayramgalina
Dear colleagues, While building a course I faced the following trouble: I have several objects on the slide which are aligned to a certain timeline, they appear one af...
almost 10 years ago