Last Post Replies
Peter Faulhaber
Hi. Is it possible to check if some one fill in some text in a Essay question. If so I want to enable e.g. a enable a button.
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Noreen b
Hi In my latest project when a pair of objects are selected I'm displaying a lightbox layer (matching pairs game) I'm then trying to change the state of the object so...
almost 10 years ago
By Noreen b
Andrew Lian
Hello I have set player size to fill the screen no matter what the size of the screen but sometimes (say on a small size netbook) it produces text etc. which is far to...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, Did someone already tried to count the number of characters is an essay question?
almost 10 years ago
By Creativ Technologies
Enna Ayub
Hi, I'd like to create the effect of the sound of the door keeps on knocking until the door is opened when anyone clicks on the door. I've tried using trigger, but not...
almost 10 years ago
By Enna Ayub
Stephanie Watkins
I have a custom result slide in which I have added an Exit button. The exit button has tigger to first submit the results and then a second trigger to Exit the course....
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
Greg Rider
I have a screen with 4 simple click-on layers thru hotspots, 2 of which MUST be clicked by the user before they can hit the Next button to go the next screen. What's t...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Missy Scardina
I have inserted a .swf file that is an avatar created in Codebaby.  I inserted the file as a video, not as a flash. Occasionally, when I use the Prev or Next button to...
almost 10 years ago
By Missy Scardina
Lindsay Serra
I would like to add a button to the final slide of an interaction to allow the user to restart the activity from the beginning. What is the best way to have all of the...
almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
S M
Is there a global method for setting conditions for the Next button? I know how to do it on each slide, but I have too many slides to deal with. I want the Next button...
almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Paul Shorr
Many thanks to Gerry Wasiluk for Articulate-Storyline-to-SCORM-1-2-and-Saba.doc.  I have a question about using Passed/Failed with SABA.  In the JobAid it says using P...
almost 10 years ago
Rose Jorgensen
Is there any way of killing the audio on one layer if the user advances to the next layer before it's finished? Thanks for any help.
almost 10 years ago
samantha smith
Hello Is there a way to change the rollover and radio button colors? thanks for your help Melissa
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Stephan Sinka
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
almost 10 years ago
By Stephan Sinka
jack loganbill
Is there an auto save option? SL just crashed and I lost 20 minutes or so of work...Yikes! Thanks JackL
almost 10 years ago
Lisa Ferris
When I used to work in Articulate Studio (09?) there was a player option that allowed the user to toggle the sidebar on or off.  I'm not seeing this in Storyline.  Am ...
almost 10 years ago
sonia omar
Hello everyone, I'm in a soup and need advise. We're trying to come out with a solution via which we can provide a link for dynamic content to our learner through a me...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
sean McGuinness
Hi, I'm new to using Storyline and have a newbie question. The D2L platform we use allocates a certain amount of screen space for the content. Whenever I import my sto...
almost 10 years ago
Alexis Keenan
Hello -  Do you know if it is possible to create a drag and drop question where drag objects can be dropped multiple times?  For example, in the  timeline interaction ...
almost 10 years ago
John Pieterse
Hi there, Perhaps I overlooked something in the forum but I am looking for a way that a quiz slide advances immediately after pressing an answer. So without having to ...
almost 10 years ago