Last Post Replies
Karen Bervoets
We just bought the storyline tool, after trying the demo. We are very satisfied, but have language issues. The dutch translation for " I " is " Ik". The tool autmatic...
almost 10 years ago
By Karen Bervoets
Jane Jordan
Hi I am using the trial version of Articulate Stroryline and someone has sent me a file created in Storyline and when I try to open it I get an error message. Wouldn'...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lisa Etter
I need to publish a storyline "LMS" including HTML5 output . Using triggers or other means, am I still able to find a way to: (1) Have the storyline pause when the use...
almost 10 years ago
Jason Tilley
Hi all, I have a number of slides that are linked to a slide master. I set the answer box position to 100px x 120px. I then apply this to the slides and every single t...
almost 10 years ago
Maya Gutman
Hi... Is it possible to change the feedback the user gets when the time is over? I tried to do it using the feedback master with no success. Thanks alot! Maya
almost 10 years ago
Bryan Edgar
I would like to change the state of a shape to Normal if the response to a Freeform Pick Many response includes a particular value. I'm building a tool that helps a us...
almost 10 years ago
Svetlana Burmakina
Need ideas. How did it? Can someone has already done such a thing?
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
S W
Hello, some of my collegues do not understand english very well, so i'm asking if there is a documentation of Storyline in other languages like german or italian avail...
almost 10 years ago
By S W
Rose Turner
Dear all I made a small course, exported it for LMS with Tincan tracking set, zipped it and uploaded into Rustici Scorm Cloud. It plays fine when started from there. I...
almost 10 years ago
Cédric Mallet
Hello I've been trying to implement a behavior with Quiz & Result slides, but so far I've failed to get what I want. Here is the idea : I have several Quiz Slides ...
almost 10 years ago
Shivani Singh
Hi, in the storyline course that we are working on, we are trying to add CPE credits to it. During the testing, the final assessment is failed once. When the course wi...
almost 10 years ago
Olivia Ocana
Hi I need to just show the percentage achieved by the Learner and the % pass score (100%) not the points attained or points required.  If I try to edit the text on the...
almost 10 years ago
Sinchu Raj
How to show scroll bar in Ipad? scroll is working with two finger but how to make user understand there is a scroll and more content.?  why two finder for scroll? scro...
almost 10 years ago
Robert Summers
I am using Storyline Update 5:1401.2415.  I have produced/[ublished 3 simple courses as LMS AND Web Only formats.  When I view these courses either before or after upl...
almost 10 years ago
Nikki H
Hi, am hoping someone can help me solve this issue.. The quiz works fine (even shows the correct layer upon each immediate question completion) but when I click on re...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jeremy Jeffrey
Hi Guys, How do i format my background, i basically want it to display a colour in the back ground and have a small picture of the company logo on the left.
almost 10 years ago
By Jeremy Jeffrey
nicky speers
I'm pretty new to articulate - I have spend a fair bit of time on this but can't work out how to edit the text produced by hovering over the desktop items in Tom's gre...
almost 10 years ago
By nicky speers
Emily Jackman
We use a customised player for our online education activities and so the Next, Prev and Submit buttons etc are all disabled on all pages in the published activity so ...
almost 10 years ago
By Emily Jackman
Michelle Mouton
Hi there, I'm new to Storyline so sorry if this is a simple question. I want to include one slide in  my LMS (an end of module checklist). I have been able to insert i...
almost 10 years ago
By Michelle Mouton
Abir @Articulate network
Hello all, Any idea how to save different users' passwords, scores and records locally (CD)? I don't care to monitor who did what. I don't want to collect the data i...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis