Last Post Replies
Henrik Værum Høgh
 When I make a screen recording, in step by step, the program creates a text box with "click on ..". Can I change this text by default, so I do not have to enter in ea...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Keith Dykes
Hi Guys, Here's an interesting one for you. I have created a drag and drop interaction that allows the user to stack boxes on to a shelf. When the user drops the box o...
almost 10 years ago
By Keith Dykes
Tineke Porschen
I did something stupid: I created a lovely puzzle about human skin but I ca't find the '.story'  file anymore, I have the '.zip' and the 'ouput'. Can this be of any he...
almost 10 years ago
By Tineke Porschen
Lisa Anderson
Hi! Wondering if anyone has used 3D Issue Digital Magazine Software for use in Storyline to create a Digital Magazine from PDFs to insert into Storyline for LMS Scorm ...
almost 10 years ago
By Lisa Anderson
byron tik
Changing the Goodbye.html text from 'text-labels' If anyone would like to change the text that appears in your browser window, after you exit the course(using the trig...
almost 10 years ago
By byron tik
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
Hi, I need help with a format discrepancy. While creating a module the format looks like this: But when I view online (Articulate-online) I get this: Can someone hel...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Peg Simmons
I've just finished narrating audio into each screen of the course. I can see the audio track however when I open an audio track to edit it the red bar does not move. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt Foster
I have gone on several sites to get info for running JavaScript on my presentation and it isn't running when I publish.  Any help would be appreciated.  JS is loaded a...
almost 10 years ago
By Matt Foster
Michael McGar
I have a serious problem with Articulate Storyline related to audio files. I previewed an audio file in the timeline and have had serious crash problems since. I have ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rich Calcutt
Hi,  I'm having issues with JPEG rendering on a particular image in Storyline. Other background images seems to render well (quality settings are at 100%), but with th...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jill Blaser
When you have too much text for one slide, how do you determine if it's better to include all of the text on the slide and use a scrolling panel or cut the text off an...
almost 10 years ago
By Jill Blaser
Amy Heber
Is it possible to use prerecorded audio with a step by step screen recording?   Or do I have to do it as as one video slide?  And, do you have any tips on doing this? ...
almost 10 years ago
Lindsay McCullough
I'm running into an issue when trying to place step-by-step screen recordings into a new story.  When I copy the slides over they are positioned on the top of the slid...
almost 10 years ago
By Lindsay McCullough
Philip Johnson
I have some check boxes on my slide that I built. The learner should be able to select one or more of the check boxes which will change the state of the box to "select...
almost 10 years ago
By Philip Johnson
Kelley Hower
We had a test page on our website set up with our completed Storyline productions so we could try out the modules. Everything works/looks great except for the hyperlin...
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Breyer
Hello. Is there a way to publish course titles with French accents in Storyline? I've tried multiple ways to get them to appear correctly but the é character always ap...
almost 10 years ago
Carrie  H
Hello!  I've been thinking this through for a few hours, and reading other threads by I need some help to put all the pieces together. I am working on a module with 10...
almost 10 years ago
Anthony Fitzgerald
Hi guys, I have a trigger assigned to a Rectangle Shape with text, but when I move the mouse over the text within the box the text disappears, but if I just move the m...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
J.D. Allen
Hello, I created a course in Storyline (my first, thank you very much). I loaded it up to Saba and when I view it there is a line of text on the player that is being ...
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Moss
As a three license owner of Storyline, we've become increasingly frustrated with the lack of progress made by Articulate relative to HTML5 performance.   Like it or no...
almost 10 years ago
By Laura Winzen