Last Post Replies
Jane Jordan
Hi I have the user select an option on the slide to branch to some information relevant to the option. I have the next button to display text ' you need to select one ...
10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Sayali Sathe
Hi, Usually we control the Storyline player 'Next - Previous' button functionality using triggers, but still it is in clickable state. Is there any option to disable t...
10 years ago
By Sayali Sathe
Cindy Kasper
I have four eLearnings published in Presenter and would like to hyperlink to each of them from a single slide in Storyline.  I have successfully done it with a single ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Georgiou
I am a newby to Articulate Storyline and have just begun to download some of the free templates provided on this site.  I downloaded one that on it's own is excellent ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Grapas Lingo
Hi guys, I think what I'm trying to do is probably pretty simple, I just need to figure out how to do with variables, but I could use some help. In essence, all I want...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
John Curran
I've noticed that the search on this site fails to return any results. Is there a problem with the search facility or is there some setting at my end that is causing a...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello guys The reload button is not working in player when viewing the elearning module.. Has anyone experienced this problem and found a solution? Thanks
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cindy Levin
We are trying to create a fill-in-the-blank question that has multiple possible answers to cover more than one correct response.  We've reviewed the second Screenr on ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Heidi Thompson
Hello - I have been able to view web parts of my story when I publish as CD but will this work for someone who does not have the Storyline Application? Is there a way...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Andrew Smith
Hello, I'm new to this product and am building my first course.  I am using a custom background template for the look and feel and have imported ppt slides for my cour...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Allison Kibler
Hello, I have one test file that works fine with LMS tracking (Slides Viewed) and another which does not. I have tried all the solutions I could find and can't seem to...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Crystal Aultman
Hi, I am having trouble rearranging slides in Story View. For example, the section summary is labelled 2.5; however, this summary should be 2.18. I would prefer to hit...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
cédric tavernier
Hi, I wanna know if there's a way to copy-paste a layer in every slides of a scene/project (or to some slides selected beforehand) ? Thanks, Cédric
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
wendy  bungert
I am getting that I need Engage 2.0 or higher error. What could be causing this. I even reinstalled Studio.
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cary Glenn
Hi, I'm working on a complicated interaction to help people learn how to set up a trailer. The trailer has a series of hydraulic valves that can be turned on or off. A...
10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Christina Völker
Hi all, right now we evaluate, if we offer the courses also in html5 for mobile devices. Therefore we are doing some testing right now. Unfortunately we experienced so...
10 years ago
By Mike Jones
Elliott Haden
is there anyway to automatically format all shapes and text all together? such as , I don't want shadows on text or boxes , but each time I add one , i have to remove ...
10 years ago
By Crystal Ramchandani
SUSAN WINKIE
I don't believe Storyline has the ability to hide/show the Menu Navigation pane.  I don't want the menu on the screen, but would love the ability to have a user view i...
10 years ago
By Joe Dey
Bea Stephan
I was asked to arrange 'deliberate  exclusion' on a course, or range off  courses, published with Articulate Storyline. The courses are sold to a third party, that ...
10 years ago
By Bea Stephan
Maansi Mudgal
Hi This is an urgent issue. Any help on this will be appreciated. We need to add some jump tags in a video. By jump tag, I mean, user clicks on a link outside the vid...
10 years ago
By Maansi Mudgal