Last Post Replies
eric mongrain
Hello everyone, I am trying to find out if anyone has created a course to simulate how to use an iPad.  The course would be how to use an internal app on the iPad.  i ...
10 years ago
By eric mongrain
Aaron  Parent
Does anyone know of anyone does "classes" to help build your skills in storyline? 
10 years ago
By Aaron Parent
Robert Eriksson
Hi! I have some markers in my course When I check the pop up (when building the course) inside the marker it looks ok When in preview mode the pop up moves from the ma...
10 years ago
By Robert Eriksson
Sheryl Haney
Hello, my understanding is that Flash cookies are used to control the behavior of the Resume prompt.  That's great if only one user has access to the machine and alway...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alphonso Hendricks
 My "Exploring Descriptive Statistics" learning engagement requires that my learners are able to compute standard deviation. S = sqrt(((sigma(x - average x)^2)/(n-1))...
10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Bruce Graham
Hi, First time I have used these since getting SL, and find there's still no way (?) to get the text the same size on boxes that have LOADS of text and boxes that hav...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ann Pidgeon
Hi,  I have recroded a sound track, added it to a slide, put on a trigger to play the sound.  However the soundtrack also plays automatically when the slide is opened....
10 years ago
By Ann Pidgeon
Grover Ward
Hi all, just a tip if you are using True/False variables to store info e.g. for step locking, it seems that Boolean variables are not saved between sessions, but text ...
10 years ago
By rehan arshad
Consulenza Tinfo
Good morning we are planning to buy the software articulate storyline, we kindly ask if you have available, among the various characters ,a middle aged man wearing a...
10 years ago
By Frank McConnell
Jane Jordan
Hi how can I remove the player tab altogether and use my own - do I use import button?
10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Mark C
When I publish a course to CD, I am finding that some of the slides are cutting off the first few seconds of audio narration. It doesn't happen to every slide but it d...
10 years ago
By Stephanie Jackson
Monique Donahue
Hi everyone, After two solid days of tinkering with Google Analytics and triggers, I feel very successful that I finally am capturing all of the data I want to be capt...
10 years ago
By Monique Donahue
Michelle Gigowski
Is there an option built into Articulate Storyline that allows the course builder to add a trigger or button to "Report an Error" that a student may select if a studen...
10 years ago
By Michelle Gigowski
BEv Knutson-Shaw
Could someone please point me to a iphone app that has been developed using Articulate Storyline.  Just want to see what one looks like. 
10 years ago
By BEv Knutson-Shaw
jeremy sobek
Does anyone develop generic topics that can be used for multiple clients?  I'm looking for Storyline courses that cover sexual harassment, team building, emotional int...
10 years ago
By jeremy sobek
jim tabasz
I have a story file created ass a storyboard for placeholders and content. I have a client's template for formatting and layout If I import slides from the template, h...
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Rick Sell
Does Storyline have issues with Chrome? If so, what and is there a fix?
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sheryl Haney
Hello, We are developing a course in Storyline that will be deployed on a content delivery network server, and not through an LMS.  We need to capture user profile inf...
10 years ago
By Sheryl Haney
Christopher Yellen
I've updated both Studio and Storyline, but everytime I attempt to import content from Quizmaker or Engage, I get a message about the versions being incompatible.  For...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
manish saraswat
hi friends, did you use variables. Did you use triggers. etc........ do you think, alarm is programmed in articulate storyline. if - yes, plz try you can do. if no, i ...
10 years ago
By manish saraswat