Last Post Replies
Jill Freeman
Hi, all. Sometimes I dislike saving constantly due to the amount of time it can take. Well, I lost the wager this time. About 1-1/2 hours of work is gone, UNLESS there...
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Yvonne  Mery
I would like to create a drag and drop with custom feedback.  I am trying to simulate a web search. The user must choose from four options to place into a search box ...
10 years ago
By Yvonne Mery
Jonathan Sharp
I have slides set up that play a .swf audio file with a slide trigger for when the timeline begins.  Then I have a button set up to reveal a second layer. On the butto...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karoline Keyworth
Hi All, I want to know some best practices used to create mobile courses (without utilizing the Articulate iPad App). How are you getting the course to run smoothly? A...
10 years ago
Ken Liu
I have created this file just days ago, and it is working fine until now. Can anyone please help me?
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
David Sternala
Hello Is there a way to create a streaming media / MS Producer style lecture with Storyline? I have a set of clients who like how media is created within MS Producer. ...
10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Aaron  Parent
I keep seeing all of the "drag and drop" convos and i would love to do one, does anyone have a simple way of explaining it? Maybe a YouTube video of how to do it?  Tha...
10 years ago
Kevin Thorn
I'm considering upgrading from Win7 to Win8.1.  Anyone currently running Win8.1 with Storyline? Are there any differences in performance? Is there anything to prep...
10 years ago
Sam Carter
I've got a set of 10 quiz "pools" each pool with 3 questions. The first pool is set to randomly draw "ALL".  Occasionally, not always, the quiz will freeze up after dr...
10 years ago
Demetrius Johnson
Hello, Can a zoom region be triggered by a button? Thanks.
10 years ago
By Curtis Cole
Divya Ranadive
Hi team, I'm using the latest version of Storyline. In my current course file, i have added an assessment of 10 questions with 10 points each (80% passing). I have in...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kim Tuhaka
Hi all, lovely to find this site. I am a BRAND NEW user of Storyline (1 week), but loving it. I do have a problem though. I needed users to be able to start typing imm...
10 years ago
Arthur Lee
Hi, I'm trying to set up a simple Matching Drag and Drop question.  I have four matching options. I have set the attempts to 4.  What I'm wondering is if they quiz tak...
10 years ago
Edwina Hanley
Is it possible to hide the heading on the Menu item, but still have the slide available, in Storyline, similar to what can be done in Presenter. So, the questions are ...
10 years ago
By Edwina Hanley
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to insert slide number in Storyline. It seems that we have to use some manual variable and trigger to make this happen. The downside ...
10 years ago
Diana Stock
I recently found a PDF of SL keyboard shortcuts to 'Take a screenshot' use the PrintScreen keyboard button during a screen cast.  I am familiar with that function usin...
10 years ago
By Diana Stock
James O'Sullivan
I am brand new to the Articulate products and just got the Storyline.  I currently have a bunch of training materials typed out in Microsoft Word and was wondering how...
10 years ago
chris King
Forgive me if this question is half discussion, half question but I have some technical isues with Storyline I need some assistance with. We have just bought one seat ...
10 years ago
sudha K
Hi I am trying to import a quiz created with quizmaker 13 into the storyline 13. I get the error message: "Cant open the quiz. It appears to be from a newer version of...
10 years ago
Jerson  Campos
I'm fairly new to outputting storyline content to HTML5. I know there are some limitations, but this little glitch just seems odd. On several screens I have a few clic...
10 years ago