Last Post Replies
lilian marshall
I have a module where the navigation is set to restricted - not locked. It performs exactly as we would like on the PC. Users can only go forward by clicking the next ...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Terry Seelinger
I've created two slides in a Storyline presentation with hotspots on a photo image that have triggers to display other photo images and related text captions.  I've ad...
10 years ago
Lex Wraith
Hello, Is there a library or documented conversion process out there to convert Tin Can 0.9 compliant Storylines to xAPI 1.0/1.0.1?
10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Ejuana Mitchell
http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/comparing-storylines-flash-html5-and-articulate-mobile-player-output There are several limitations listed for Mobil Safari ...
10 years ago
By Ejuana Mitchell
Jason L
I'm not sure the best way to describe this, but is there any way that imported audio (like narration) can, when published, be something other than MP3 format? I've not...
10 years ago
Zio Fonta
Hello everyone, we recieved a request for updating a scorm that was previously published with Storyline and loaded on Docebo lms. The request is being able to update t...
10 years ago
By Dominique D
N barnes
I can't publish - in any format! Every time I try to publish the course Articulate crashes.  Yesterday I downloaded V5. Any idea what's happening please. I need to get...
10 years ago
John Black
I’m testing for fluency and want to reward learners for how quickly they can perform a series of computer commands. I opened the project variables window and I did n...
10 years ago
Ejuana Mitchell
 Although your Storyline content may work as expected on Android devices, Articulate doesn't officially support viewing content on Android devices or browsers. Could y...
10 years ago
By Ejuana Mitchell
Ejuana Mitchell
What is the recommended canvas size for Storyline output on iPhones? I’ve read that it's 960x640 for PCs, laptops, and iPads (w/o sidebar)  Thanks, Ejuana
10 years ago
By Ejuana Mitchell
Sam Carter
I have a sequence drag-and-drop question with three choices.  The choices are randomly arranged for the learner. Occasionally, the choices are presented to the learner...
10 years ago
Lucy Murray
Hi Is it possible to copy and paste a Glossary from one Storyline project into another?  I really don't want to have to repeatedly type out the same things. thanks Lucy
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Peter Yi
Have anyone problem with the 'NEXT' button......... Normally, click on the 'NEXT' button to view next screen but sometimes it needs to be moved out of the 'NEXT' butt...
10 years ago
Ran  .
I published my project with HTML5. In some computer it does not display with Internet explorer 11 but in chrome it OK. I try it in another computer with IE 11 and it...
10 years ago
Paty Frias
Hi everyone!, I have this quiz that when you select or write the answer, if you click enter, it submits the answer and says "correct". But when you click on the button...
10 years ago
lauren smirfitt
Hello, I've recorded a software simulation using Storyline (great product!!!). However, the slide presenter for Stroyline is so TINY when it uploaded to an LMS, makin...
10 years ago
Marti Stemm
I am having a problem with the answers fluttering on the screen when you have a question in Storyline.  How to I fix?
10 years ago
Dina Tsuda
Hello SL Forum! Is there a way to create a quiz in Storyline, publish it to an LMS, and be able to see detailed quiz results for each learner in the LMS?  Or will the ...
10 years ago
S W
Hello I'm using the ShareKnowledge as LMS to check the answers of the quizes i made with storyline. But the displayed data is not very good: In ShareKnowledge i can't...
10 years ago
ray laurencelle
This has happened a few times since I updated Storyline to the latest version.  If I leave Storyline open without doing anything for say 20 minutes or more  (go to lun...
10 years ago