Last Post Replies
Matt  Wyer
Hello, I have run into a bit of a problem and can't seem to figure out what is the cause is. So, On one of my slides I have multiple slide layers that the user nativga...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rocky Carlisle
I am creating a training program in Storyline and use multiple quizzes throughout the presentation. However, I also have a final quiz at the end of the training. So my...
10 years ago
Marion McKelvie
Hi I have created a course with 5 result screen - 4 for individual parts of the course. On my final results screen if any of the 4 individual scores are less than the ...
10 years ago
Rebekah Massmann
**Edited** Accidental re-post. Active post: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/46221.aspx
10 years ago
Keith Dykes
Hi Guys, Having a small problem with executing JS in our Storyline files. Basically i am trying do a toggle function for turning a Close Caption screen on and off for ...
10 years ago
By Keith Dykes
Bruce Holliday
Hi, Is there a limit to the number of objects in a scrolling panel ? I have a 6 images and 6 hotspots that I want to put in a scrolling panel , thats 12 objects. Howev...
10 years ago
rachel thomas
Hi there We are having some issues with our courses not meeting our companies accessibility guidelines.  Do you have any documents that show what setting to use for JA...
10 years ago
Belinda Lloyd
Hi there I'm in the process of creating a number of text fields where the user will fill in the information. There is going to be a lot of data and the amount is total...
10 years ago
Francisco Hernandez
I created separate projects in storyline to be able to load as separate modules in my current Litmos "class setup". Each project contains 10-20 slides with content and...
10 years ago
Aaron Barth
Hi All, I'm really frustrated with this scene.  Take a look and then read below. When I click on the "Remember this" tab in my notebook, it takes me to a drag 'n drop ...
10 years ago
By Aaron Barth
Eric Nalian
Hello! We currently use SAP/Success Factors as our LMS, and Storyline to create our courses.  We have had an ongoing issue that we have been working on with their supp...
10 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Sagar Mavale
Is there any trick to assign Keyboard-shortcuts in Storyline?
10 years ago
By Sagar Mavale
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone, I have created an e-learning course on Aritculate Storyline. The course name is Time management and objectives are the same. For marketing purpose, I h...
10 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Ejuana Mitchell
Hi, Is there any way to force the logo to appear in the topbar left  instead of the sidebar? Thanks, Ejuana
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
KJr Smith
We are currently having difficulties with our LMS and need to burn a copy of a storyline presentation for a learner to a disk.  Is this possible and if so, what settin...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tim Jordan
If this questions has been answer, please point me in the the right direction. When I insert a shape (box) element, I'm noticing its hard to position the shape on cert...
10 years ago
Jennifer Smith
Hello, When a learner has completed the module and clicks the finish button to end the module, the text  'the content has ended. You may close this window' appears in ...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Smith
Aaron Barbee
Hi there! New user to Articulate Storyline and first post to the forums. I have read through tons of the other posts, and am pretty geeky so I tried figuring this out ...
10 years ago
James Stallcup
I am curious how to create another note on my articulate project, different name but same principle, is this possible.
10 years ago
Patrick Giommi
I'm running AS on my MacBook Pro using Parallels Desktop and Windows 8.1. All my software is up to date. That being said, I've tried to use the internal mic to do simp...
10 years ago