Last Post Replies
Aaron Barth
Hi, I want to let users repeat a drag n drop quiz 3 times, but I want to achieve this without using a results slide and the "retry" button that is built into such slid...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ari Avivi
Hello All, Anyone know of an easy way to capture the results from a likert style survey? I was thinking of using the multiple choice question but it is aking for a cor...
10 years ago
Robert DeSimone
I'm importing quizzes created in Quizmaker into Storyline. Everything comes in ok but I'm having problems with scoring. Even though I get every question correct, it's ...
10 years ago
Eric Matas
There is a good tutorial on making a counter using a variable here: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/building-a-simple-counter.aspx I need that and a...
10 years ago
Jane Marshall
I have URL links in my resources tab which will not open after publishing in LMS. How do I solve this please?
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jeremy Arntsen
Hi, I have a list of several URLs in the Resources section of my Storyline course pointing to public web pages on the Internet. When the learner clicks on any of these...
10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Howie Pearson
I've built a course and published it and all of a sudden, when i view on IE 11 it's not showing any onscreen text on any of the slides. Works ok on Chrome.
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Janet Robertson
Hello How do you create a multiple response/fill in the blank question that would display the answers in the lms for marking? The teacher will mark the question, but ...
10 years ago
Sarah Start
I have changed out laptops, changed out microphones, turned off wi-fi and all connectivity and when audio is recorded, there are occasional 'hiccups' where a word will...
10 years ago
By Sarah Start
Dana Kocalis
I think my brain is fried - nevermind I got It and when I search "text" or "data entry" or "submit" or "interactive objects" - it does not find any info - is search d...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kris S
Hi everyone, I can't get my hyperlinks to work and I'm wondering if someone can help. I think I can upload my story for you to review. I'm not sure if our firewall wil...
10 years ago
Ashley Inselman
I have been using the record audio feature without an issue.  However, today when I opened up Storyline, for some reason, when I click on record, it counts down from 2...
10 years ago
Stephanie Moring
I've been publsihing my Storyline projects without problem until yesterday.  I published my Storyline to Word first as I needed to share the content text quickly with ...
10 years ago
Randy Richardson
when viewing a video from a mac with html option my video is smaller than the player bar.  the player bar seems correct (16:9) to be the right size but the video (4:3)...
10 years ago
Sylvie Whitehead
Does anybody know if  the "Marker" pop up are accessible?
10 years ago
Cory Calderon
Does anyone know of any way I can force a person to click on each of the objects on slide or not let them move on to the next slide until all of them have been done li...
10 years ago
By Cory Calderon
H K
Hi there! I'm new to Storyline (and to this forum) and i'm struggling to get my head round a few things. I'm attempting to edit an existing Storyline project (it was p...
10 years ago
Michael Brown
Hi all, I have a Storyline project with 4 different quesiton banks each with a results slide, and a final results slide compiling the data from the question banks resu...
10 years ago
Zara Ogden
I want to know where I can find out more about the translation features that were in the recent update. Can someone further explain what this new feature is about.
10 years ago
Selçuk  GÖNDER
Hello,I need urgently your help for one issue. We want to buy Scorm package while sending our e-learnings to articulate storyline program ,which our e-learnings made w...
10 years ago