Last Post Replies
Lora Alston
Hi. I wanted to know if there is a limit on the text size. I have some slides that after I upload a powerpoint presentation, they cut off the top of the text. If i mak...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steven Andrews
Hi all, Despite what the title may allude too, I'm not asking for SharePoint and Storyline integration, I'm actually offering it!  I'm a SharePoint professional with s...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
E D
Hi all, I have a client who is requesting a course level seek bar. I created a presentation that is meant to be a short demonstration video with no user navigation. T...
10 years ago
Sandra Schrank
I have published many projects before, but this one goes through the motions, says it's done and will not open in Word. I have tried emailing it to myself as well. It ...
10 years ago
Daniel Sweigert
I created a module with multiple triggers. When I Preview it, everything works fine, but when I Publish it to Web and View Project, a number of the triggers don't work. 
10 years ago
Barbara Maroney
Hi, I have video within a storyline and need to translate it for regional use.  I have added caption blocks for the translations but am having trouble keeping the capt...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
ted hildebrandt
This has been a repeated problem and I hit the wall again with it.  I'm using a Dell XPS i7 12 gigs RAM, 3TB HD Win 8 I'm saving/publishing to my local hard drive.  I...
10 years ago
Rocky Carlisle
How can I restrict the Next button in the Storyline player until either the entire audio has completed on the student has clicked on all the options; for example using...
10 years ago
jovi chan
Hi, For the graded question, Once I click the submit and without choose any option, "Invalid answer" screen will come up and show "you must complete the question befor...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Julien Tonniet
Hello everybody! I just had a demand that I wanted to share with you : What are the perks of using Storyline in 2D Serious Game or Learning Games development? What com...
10 years ago
By Julien Tonniet
Katt B
Hi. I created a set of custom Storyline slides and saved them as a template to use for creating new courses (title slide, quiz slide, ...) Some of my colleagues have o...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Learning Development
Hi Everyone. Though i would put a shout out to the forum to see if anyone has used a counter in storyline before to track the completion rate for the user. Basically i...
10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Gillian Hubbold
Hi there, I've been dabbling a bit with text entry variables... learners can type in their thoughts on something they've read on one slide and then compare what they w...
10 years ago
By Gillian Hubbold
Andrew Probert
I'm having some trouble tiling drop items in the drop target.  I've had success with this before, but now the objects are not stacking on top of each each from top to ...
10 years ago
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
I am presenting a Free Webinar on building Advanced Storyline Complex Interactions: http://learningdevcamp.com/upcoming-live-online-camposiums/  Find out how I made th...
10 years ago
Laura Payette
I have some buttons [they look like text but they're individual buttons] that are mysteriously disappearing in the published version of Storyline when I hover my over ...
10 years ago
Brent  Raper
I imported some Engage slides into my Storyline project. I emailed the published presentation to my SME with instructions for him to play it. But when he gets to the E...
10 years ago
Stuart Ryan
Hi I am trying to create a similar feel to a course that is like Catchphrase (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqb-j1cNPhQ) The idea i have is to have a board. (attached...
10 years ago
By Stuart Ryan
Sam Carter
Anyone have a success or failure using Storyline to publish in a left-to-right language like Arabic? Sam
10 years ago
Silke Bootz
Hi, I would like to add dependences on a slide. Meaning that the user has to first click all objects on a slide before he can proceed to the next slide. Would someone...
10 years ago