Last Post Replies
Karen Banks
Is there a way to record audio in storyline once you have created your presentation from scratch?  I have recorded a screencast but now I am trying to add audio to the...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
ted hildebrandt
I've got a Master which has a layer on it so that I can have a drop down menu in front of the other layers on the regular slide that I've added. When the layer is show...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
J Cheng
Hi all, We're pleased to announce Articulate Storyline Update 5! Update 5 includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and HTML5 output enhancements.    http://www....
over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
Kevin Croteau
I recently purchased a new laptop and reinstalled Storyline.  I'm reviewing one of my courses and the text &/or text boxes have changed size or the alignment has c...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Alders
When I was watching this blogpost of David Anderson about tabs interactions I was thinking how I could use this interaction without losing to much space for the necess...
over 10 years ago
By Katie Venit
Maresa Molloy
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a user manual for Storyline, and if there is, where can I find it? Many thanks, Maresa
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sara Tindall
I've constructed a drag/drop interaction.  For the incorrect feedback, I have a lot of text.  However, the display of this is in a small box making the text too small ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pam I Am
When I worked on my project last week, there were up and down arrow buttons to move the glossary terms up or down in the list. These buttons have now disappeared. How ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jacob Wiese
Hello all! I am trying to put together a board game quiz in Articulate Storyline using JavaScript.  I using the Javascript random number code to act as the dice in the...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Doug Kilishek
Hi - new to storyline and am unable to see if this is possible. Looks like the slide size default in the tool is to create slides at a 4:3 format, but I am curious if ...
over 10 years ago
By Doug Kilishek
julie wynn
Hello Currently if you check 'end quiz after', and then select a time. A pop-up message will appear once the time has elapsed however the question you are currently o...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just a question about the present status of Storyline and the new Presenter Suite '13... Sorry if I missed any discussion on this already:  Any plans afoot abo...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alan Sarfati
I have experienced  a long delay before the play head starts and system crashes when using this button. Any advice would be appreciated!
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
kathleen cairns
Hello, When publishing or previewing a gradient background, it appears darker...like it has a black background behind it.  Please help.
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Julie S
I had created a drag or drop slide.  The objects would change color to Green if correct; Red if incorrect.   This slide had been functioning for many versions.  My las...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
sebastjan f
Hi, Having issues with reviewing of quizzes (in HTML5) - with feedback of what users have answered. For this demonstration purposes I did the following: - c...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Sullivan
I added an audio file (.wav) to my Storyline project and when I preview the audio, it sounds very scrambled and is just noise rather than what the actual sound file is...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jesse B
I would like to have text that is semi-transparent. Is this possible in Storyline?
over 10 years ago
By Jesse B
Rachel Frost
I have a different issue with layers.  I'm new to Storyline (yesterday!) but I've been using Studio for years.  Anyway, I have a static slide with 3 images.  At first ...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Susan  Parnell
Hello, I've asked a similar question but still trying to work this one out. I want to have Articulate Storyline courses in Moodle (no need for tracking of results). At...
over 10 years ago
By Susan Parnell