Last Post Replies
Jesse Spinella
Here, take a look - I've got a crooked relationship. LOL... Just like all my real life relationships. No idea how this happened.
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paula Penning
Hello, I would like to insert a custom montage to the top line of the base frame.  Does anyone know how to do this?
over 9 years ago
By Paula Penning
Martin Talbot
Hello ... I'm working with the Trial version of Storyline at the moment (and thoroughly enjoying the experience, I might add!). My query is as follows: I have a quiz w...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
S H
Hello! Has anyone else had issues with trying to delete objects in SL and the delete button on the keyboard doesn't seem to work? I installed parallels onto my mac lap...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
gayle mair
I've made a drag and drop where words appear one at a time and are dropped into the correct box.  Unfortunately, some of the words are not visible because they are bei...
over 9 years ago
By gayle mair
Darsheia Hayes
Is there anyway to prevent a user from accessing the content slides once they have accessed the quiz?
over 9 years ago
By Darsheia Hayes
connie nadeau
I am creating a Try It scene and one of the text boxes I would like to have so the user can put any text in it.  It is part of a form.  Is there anyway to do this?
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Jesse Spinella
Is there a way to change all radio button selectors to be the same color after they're in place on a slide? Or all check boxes, all text, etc. to update across the ent...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Faith  Halpern
Would it be possible to convert my present courses from Articulate V9 to Storyline files so I can produce mobile courses? What would be entailed? Plase let me know. Th...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Josh Wyman
I have several videos (engage interactions) in my course and I have set a trigger to advance the slide "when media completes".  However, once published, if the user pa...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Benny Kurniawan
hi all, Is there a way to animate an object in Storyline? Thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jase Lopuszanski
Hi all, I have some strange tracking behaviour with Storyline that I can't solve. When a learner successfully completes an assessment the following data is returned ...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jay Qadan
I made a portal demo with Storyline's Recording Screen, I need to edit the background but cant find any way to do that, or at least couldnt find a way to paste a backg...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michael Ruppen
Hi When I try to use the upload function after publishing storyline, I get the following error (I'm translating from German): "the input characters have the wrong form...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Daniel David
Hi, I would like the users to be able to print certificates at the end of the course. I am using Storyline and I recently got Articulate Online. I thought there is som...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dan Strong
Hi  Does the scroll text box not work in html5? I tried it on scormcloud on my nexus 7, everything is awesome except this... Any alternative to a lot of text? Thanks Dan
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Justin Whayman
Hi there I am hoping someone can help me. I have created an interaction that has a base layer with 3 objects that when clicked, each displays a layer with information ...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Whayman
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, I want the feedback in a quizz slide directly in the slide. So no pop-up look -and-feel. But a layer as part of the slide. No problem so far. But is it possibl...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber
Karen Torres
Hi I have downloaded the full trial version of Storyline. I have a project that is 20 slides. When I publish and upload on our LMS only 10 slides are there. Can anyone...
over 9 years ago
By Angie Johnson
Karine Collados
Hi, I've made a final evaluation of one of my courses with storyline and with the option "always resume" I allow my students to take the test just once! My problem is ...
over 9 years ago
By Karine Collados