Last Post Replies
Richard Cadena
I'm a newbie javascript programmer (learned all I know about it from Code Academy) although I've been programming in other languages for years. I figured out how to ru...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacob Henenberg
I have a block of text in a text box. Several of the words in the text box are key terms that I'd like the learner to read more about. My idea is to change the colour ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catrin Thier
Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to keep the initial text "type your text here" in the text entry when the user clicks in the text filed to start typing, instead of ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
shannon page
This may be impossible, but I want the text to stay in the box in the short answer quiz so that the students can delete it themselves. Any advice?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paula Wanska
I would like to insert 3 buttons to jump to three slides and return to the home slide each time, and only then advance to the next slide. How do I set the Next button ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brooke Tomoana
Hi there, I wondered if it was possible to minimise the individual slide names within a scene when you have the menu bar visible on the left hand side.  For example if...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shari Hanlon
Hello, community! In Articulate Presenter, I could add a "presenter" graphic in the panel above the menu...is there a similar option in Storyline? I want to be able to...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ted hildebrandt
Greetings, Is there a way I can develop for a 320x480 iPhone or Android context and have my Storyline projects play on phones?  How is that done?  This is going to be ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
Morning All. I've just bought a new PC and i'm looking to install Storyline on it. Only problem i have is i can't find my activation key. Anyone know if it's stored on...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Miron
Hello ! I checked Delay item drop states until interaction is submitted and I create different Drop Correct and Drop Incorrect states for drag items. But states don't ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jo Ann Moser
If I insert a video and then decide I only want to use part of it, how do set just the portion I want to show in my presentation?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Sarfati
Hello, I am currently evaluating Storyline - one of the issues we face is a desire to "force" learners to click objects, watch or listen to something etc. How well do...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
vinayak kadam
Hello All, I know there are many threads explaining using JavaScript to get system date but I want to know if this is possible in version published for player on iPad ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gyon  Otten
Hello, I am at a company which uses Articulate Storyline for their E-learning programmes. This works fine and they are happy about it, but.. To send their files, they ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, Please excuse my bad memory and even worse search acumen. I believe there is a thread or tutorial about what I need, but I can't find it. I'm developing a c...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Cermak
I have a course that has an activity on one of the slides.  The activity asks the user to drag and drop an item to a certain spot.  When they drop it, a timer starts. ...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kamil Nowek
Hi everybody I'm trying to make a preloader for video embed as swf. But I noticed, that unfortunately, when I stop the swf in the first frame on the main timeline in s...
over 10 years ago
By Kamil Nowek
Benjamin Curry
Hi all, I'm creating a simulation with Storyline in which I have users enter prescribed values in an Excel spreadsheet. The text boxes in which they type the input hav...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Paul Shorr
I have been using HTML5 output of Storyline 3 on IOS7 with the storyline_compiled.js from this post http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/36393.aspx successfully.  ...
over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
Elaine Deschenes
Hello, I imported a PPT which had Engage and Quiz in it. Now that it is in Storyline, when I Publish, it loads up to slide 7 and then just stops and bring me back to t...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier