Last Post Replies
Danny Blais
Hi, Evertime I create a button with Text not icons on the master slide it always shrinks the text to size 8 font when I Hover over. If I remove these buttons from the ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cheryl Melfi
I am trying to copy objects from one slide and paste them into another. When I paste, the objects don't appear in the same location on the slide -- they are shifted do...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
riccardo di giulio
my storyline send ALWAYS Passed/incomplete to LMS even if I set a different completion status. If I set Complete/incomplete it returns Passed/incomplete If I set Passe...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Barbara Smothers
I have a slide that contains a document with 12 errors. The student clicks on the areas to see if they can find the errors (a layer will display with yes or no feedbac...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Monk
Double Post, please ignore.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Harkness
Hello community! I'm trying to create a software simulation in Storyline from a series of screenshots (using the software simulation function isn't possible in this in...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
mashrur nabi
This just an example to help you understand how to make states, variables and triggers to work together. View what the final output will look like here: VIEW DEMO Do...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Riley
We are testing two LMSs Docebo and Cogentys. I have a course that was created in Articulate that we have imported and then changed in Storyline. I now cannot get the f...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Foster
I've been testing all the browser settings for iPads and iPhones running iOS 7 and it appears the story will no longer auto resize or scroll between landscape and port...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Tom Greene
I want a slide to automatically advance to the next slide.  I also have 3 layers that I have triggers set up for so there content will automatically play when each lay...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
J Hinshaw
I'm new to Storyline. I've created a course from scratch, small, simple, 5 scenes, under 30 slides total. I have some graphics but not a ton. 4 instances of scrolling ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Trish Cox
Hi All Is it possible to go from the lightbox slide to a new slide when clicking the x instead of going back to the previous slide? Thanks in advance Trish Cox
over 10 years ago
Kirsty Grolimund
Hello, I am using Storyline and recently a client nticed a couple of issues... 1) The black dot that denotes the correct answer has suddenly disappeared from the publi...
over 10 years ago
Orlando Romero
Is there a way to move the submit button to the left side of the Prev/Next buttons on a quiz? Maybe even center it so it stands out on the slide. Thanks, Orlando
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a big trouble with my courses. In one side, an issue that it seems to be common to many people: the "always resume" feature does not work in some cases (t...
over 10 years ago
Brajesh singh
Hi, I hvae to add a Global functionality of the space bar in the Accessibility course for blind people in every page. It is working fine in the rest of the pages, but ...
over 10 years ago
Stu Jay Raj
I have created a Storyline project where the user is presented with an alphabet in a foreign script.  For each letter, I have several states -  1 - foreign letter by i...
over 10 years ago
Fed Wester
Hi everyone, Is there a way to create a 50 question multiple choice test on Articulate Storyline using only a few slides?  Or does each question have to be put into it...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
larry newell
I am new to storyline. I have a project that has 8 sections, with 25 slides in each section. 20 of the slides are content, 4 are test slides, and 1 is a result slide. ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Elder
Hi, We are publishing Articulate Storyline quiz  html5 files for use with the Articulate Mobile quiz player on the iPad. My question is do we need to keep the swf fi...
over 10 years ago