Last Post Replies
Sara Lulloff
We downloaded Storyline Update 4 and republished for HTML5 and the player. The republished files are still having the same issues. Basically when the SL file opens in ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Content Dev
Hi all, I have a quiz made up of two question banks. On the results slide I want a button to Review the quiz and a button to Retry the quiz. The problem I have is th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Jeter
Hi, I'm working with Storyline putting together a survey and I'm using the 'Survey > Pick One' slides. I have formatted text in the top paragraph, and the last seve...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Yair Ben-Horin
Hi,  I placed a picture in storyline on which I allow the user to click. I defined a "Hover" state so that the picture changes when the users hovers over it. When the ...
over 10 years ago
By Yair Ben-Horin
A U
Hello, When I try to install the new Storyline update (which I downloaded from the site this morning), I get an error message that says "It appears you have Articulate...
over 10 years ago
A U
Hi there. I created a template file in Storyline and have been refining a number of template screens within this document for the past two weeks. Today I created a new...
over 10 years ago
Mohan Kumar
Hi Friends, Storyline not opening in my system...its showing error report even it is a licensed version. Please find the attached screenshot for reference.
over 10 years ago
Michelle Jackson
Hello,  I am learning Storyline.  I am working on a module that has 4 different quiz/knowledge check sections.  I have inserted a review slide for each section.  Three...
over 10 years ago
XAn Choly
Hi All, I saw this great 4-cartoon-cell-on-a-page pan/zoom interaction on these forums, but now that I need it I can't find it! Can anyone please help me out with a li...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ioana Hartescu
Hi everyone, I am trying to build a simulation where an external JS function determines the next slide that should be visited. In lack of a better option, I did this: ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Hauser
I have a slide that includes 7 content buttons linked to other slides containing info about the content. I don't want learners to be able to click the "next" button un...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrea Witney
Seeking individuals who have the following experience: Mandatory Requirements · The proposed resource has a minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing serv...
over 10 years ago
By Andrea Witney
john husband
Due to increase in workload we are currently looking for a sub contract with experience of developing E Learning modules in Articulate Storyline. If you are interested...
over 10 years ago
Nelly LOPPE
Hi, I've tried to open Storyline contents in MOS Solo, in order to create multi SCO courses, but each time, I have the message "An error has occured: unable de acquire...
over 10 years ago
Susan Jaworowski
I have downloaded and installed three templates (such as this one: http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/201864.aspx), and each time I do, it opens in a new vers...
over 10 years ago
Pete K
Is there any way to insert a Storyline swf into Captivate 6? I have not been able to find this answer anywhere online.  I know it can be done the other way around, but...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
rachel lampton
No, I'm not referring to the moive I work for a small medical records copying service which trains employees in correct release of information and HIPAA guidelines. I...
over 10 years ago
Vishak M
Is there any way I can customize the display through the HTML output? It would be great if you can provide more info on this. I like to change the display for th...
over 10 years ago
Gertrude Mandeville
Can you make a global change to the notes font in Storyline?
over 10 years ago
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hey Is it possible to have two sets of quiz questions? For example - I have a course, learners can choose either option A to view or option B. If they choose option A...
over 10 years ago