Last Post Replies
Alec Gardner
Hi, I have just invested in a Blue yeti Mic and a Porta Booth for recording, when used with Audacity they are a great combination. I had all levels set exactly the sam...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Keith Calvert
Is anybody else having difficulty logging on, running reports, etc since Articulate shut down for routine maintenance last week?
over 10 years ago
JJ Johnson
I imported two new slides and used them to replace two other slides, but when I preview or publish, the two imported slides are still there at the end of the presentat...
over 10 years ago
Rachel Edwards
Hello, I have been trying to view content on my iPad with multiple audio files and only 1 audio file will play at a time.  I did a little research and saw that there a...
over 10 years ago
Beata Chan
Hi, I have recently received a new laptop and installed Storyline.  I now have a problem with publishing my work into Word.  It simply doesnt happen. Every time I cho...
over 10 years ago
Valdete Ceolin
Hi, I need some help to build an exercise about communication (using colors). I have a table with many adjectives and the learners need to select the adjectives to fig...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jan Davino
Can you feed the results from a quiz in one storyline to a results screen in another storyline?   I thought about using a Results screen in one storyline that feeds re...
over 10 years ago
Melissa Buckmaster
I have a few graphic boxes with dottted border that does not show up when published, on scorm cloud, or when viewed in our LMS. Here's what it should look like and wh...
over 10 years ago
Michelle Weisbeker
i wish to change the title of the menu (i placed it on the top bar) to white but couldn't find were to do this. i know where to change the color of the list items but ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Neil Stadlman
Video is everywhere and our team is using more video intros and short SME clips.   However, I still struggle with getting the best quality in our Storyline modules.   ...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Javier Mosquera
Hi. If I create a group in a layer and I tell that group to have an animation to fly-in; then, when the layer is shown, the group actually flies-in, which is cool. But...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shel Holtz
Hi. I have an eight-week training course using Storyline going live in a couple weeks, and we're having some serious problems with the first module. There are two prob...
over 10 years ago
Ben Saunders
Hi there, I was wondering if there is a way that the IMS Manifest file (For a SCORM 1.2 published story file) can be manipulated after publishing so that the ONLY play...
over 10 years ago
Roxy Wrigley
Hi everyone, I know there are plenty of threads on this, but I have a question please! I found this video by Mike Enders really useful and it's exactly what I want to...
over 10 years ago
Cathy Gillespie
I am trying to create a new Storyline template but I can't seem to save the Feedback Master changes. I make changes to the master slide and the feedback slide and save...
over 10 years ago
Ellen Ben Abba
I have created a course and tested tested tested in Preview mode, where all slides, interactions, buttons, characters and triggers working fine. I have just presented ...
over 10 years ago
Sajna Thomas
Hi, I have a weird problem with my storyline file. The file just has 3 slides, with one slide having a embedded youtube video in it. I have followed the same procedure...
over 10 years ago
jyothi sita
Hi All, I got the problem of opening a word document in internet explorer 8 browser. When I create the URL link in the slide as I set in trigger to link to a word docu...
over 10 years ago
Nick Beaton
Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question but I am trying to change the expression on the face of a character when something is said and cannot see how to do i...
over 10 years ago
Maybo Training
Is there a way to publish a Storyline eLearning programme as read only? For use on a flash drive. 
over 10 years ago