Last Post Replies
Adam Hopkins
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Meridith Litton
I can't get my course to close.  On the last slide, my Player Trigger is:  Exit course, When user clicks the next button.  my Slide Properties are Slide advances By ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kristen Williams
I am tracking the views of my published articulate Storyline training modules using google analytics. My stats are listing two entries for the latest module I posted, ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Govreau
Community, I need some assistance. Most likely a simple fix, but I'm not cathcing it. When the user clicks on buttons 1 or 2 they are directed to another slide with in...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Drake
I have a course that automatically advances.  What function do I choose to have user advance once slide is read?  I have gone through all menu options and can't seem t...
over 10 years ago
David Sternala
Hello I'm pretty new to Storyline yet fairly experienced with other authoring software packages.  Is there any way to create a quiz that will allow a learner to input ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sol Moh
Hi! Is it  possible to Insert more than one pick many question in one slide so that we can use it to match all items in pairs.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leila  Dibble
I am not very skilled at adding things to websites, but I usually copy the embed code and paste that as a gadget to my Google site.  I have not figured out how to add ...
over 10 years ago
By Leila Dibble
Suzanne Colgan
is it possible to add a watermark to the master template slides?
over 10 years ago
David Jaglowitz
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but what version of flash is required to properly run articulate Storyline? I know that version 10.0.32.18 does not work.
over 10 years ago
Mark Pickart
Does anyone have a way to change a scrolling panel color? The light gray is easily lost in the slides. We have a feeling people may not see that there is additional in...
over 10 years ago
Stephanie Showers
I am trying to use a directional back arrow marker to allow my learner to hide layers. However, the marker wants me to add both a title and a description in the text w...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ellen Castrucci
I published a CBT to the web recently and it has a MP4 video in it.  I have done this a few times before with no problems.  But this time when I try to view it from th...
over 10 years ago
Rebecca Molloy
Is there a feature for learners to track their own progress? For example if they complete module 1 and then come back tomorrow, can they see that they need to commence...
over 10 years ago
Mark Bennett
Hi all, I've got a matching drag and drop question which sits on top of a background image. It all works nicely in the flash output but when viewing the HTML5 version ...
over 10 years ago
Émilie Morin
I have a problem with the only record screen I have in my story project. I used record sreen tool from Storyline. When I published my project, I can ear my audio but I...
over 10 years ago
Bill Henderson
I remember a tutorial that showed an interaction example where the learner was supposed to place flatware around a dinner plate in the correct places.  I want to share...
over 10 years ago
Laurene Klassen
I just read through the video editing article. Am I correct in understanding that the only thing that I can edit in a screencast recording is the start and end frame? ...
over 10 years ago
Mark Blessington
When a learner submits an incorrect answer to a quiz, I want them automatically returned to the relevant course slide. Then I want them to return to the quiz question ...
over 10 years ago
Jason Linney
Hi all,  I am currently on a page on story-line which I am trying to show a layer which has a button to the next page.   This layer is to be triggered after three obje...
over 10 years ago