Last Post Replies
Cheryl Theis
I have a slide that has 3 groups that consists of a text label and arrow.  When the learner clicks the 'group' it advances to the corresponding layer. When the layer's...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Natalie Vanicek
I'm fairly new to Storyline and expect this question has a simple solution.  I created several projects within the past several weeks. I have not published them yet. T...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sherry engel
Is it possible to select an audio file that is background music for the entire project?  I saw that Presenter was able to do that, but can't figure out how to do it in...
over 10 years ago
Ejuana Mitchell
This is a general design question. PREV and NEXT normally mean go to the previous or next slide in sequence. If a course is designed with Topics and subtopics, is it a...
over 10 years ago
Dennis Hall
Hi: I have just imported a PPTX file into SL and barely started working on the content. I opened the player dialogue and adjusted the menu, rearranging slides in the p...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Barbara Smothers
I have a resource section of my class that lists a variety of materials for the learner to use outside of the class. Most are website links and PDFs, but I also have t...
over 10 years ago
sanjib nanda
do you know that SL too now can guess your age with its triggers. amazed , try it here
over 10 years ago
A U
Hi there, I'm creating some simple templates for our team to use, and our basic design has text on the left-hand side, and an image with a caption under it. The idea i...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Brian Hall
I have created a story have several screenshots throuhgout.  Each of them has the "Zoom Picture" because I shrank the pics down to fit on the slide. When I publish, th...
over 10 years ago
Suzanne Colgan
is it possible for the learner to select the animated character from a choice of 2 characters - how will this work throughout each slide? thanks
over 10 years ago
Sjoerd de Vries
Hello, I want to know if copy/paste from Word could cause any problems in a slide (as text) or within a quiz. I use other editors and sometimes some 'underwater' forma...
over 10 years ago
Richard Harshaw
Hi, all. I am using a slide template based on the whiteboard theme.  I want to change the female character for one scene to a different female, and then to a male for ...
over 10 years ago
Kevin Thorn
This is more for those who are just starting out or may have been working with Storyline for a few months now. When it comes to designing interactions, I'll be the fir...
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Jim Matheson
Is it possible to generate a random number in Storyline? I cannot use Javascript for this since the iPad and Android players do not support it. What I want to do, idea...
over 10 years ago
Javier Mosquera
Can I hide a whole group through a button? How?
over 10 years ago
By Javier Mosquera
Kevin Dixon
Ok here is what I want to do. User takes a quiz question and hits submit button, after hitting submit I used a results slide so I can show them the correct answers. I ...
over 10 years ago
Bill Koza
In the LMS (Moodle) when the learner reaches the end of the course it does not allow the course to restart or the learner to go back into the course to review, the pag...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Tim Naylor
Hi, I have come up with a small issue. I have a course where the variables are set up to only allow the learner to access the assessment once all modules are complete....
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sharon Collins
Can a storyline project be edited after it has been published?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Collins
Can a storyline module be accessed by an ipad? 
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie