Last Post Replies
Todd MacDonald
Greetings; I am using a lot of video.  Recently I'm finding that sometimes  the timeline preview  (when you click the play button while in edit mode) does not synch co...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Richard Chasin
I've used web object with no problems with YouTube videos, but with a Vimeo video I've had no success. The link tests just fine, and the preview shows the video image,...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Diehm
Hello, our company uses Storyline and asked me to do some research.  How do we export the results from a quiz?  We want the question, the answer and obviously a user n...
over 10 years ago
Rita Vivat
I'm hiring!   TrainingFolks is looking for an Articulate Storyline developer on the West Coast (Seattle preferred) for a 9-10 month contract with our client.  This is ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gahan Willis
I currently have the free trial version of Storyline, and a big factor in deciding whether to purchase the software is right-to-left language support.  I need to crea...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rita Vivat
I'm hiring!   TrainingFolks is looking for an Articulate Storyline developer on the West Coast (Seattle preferred) for a 9-10 month contract with our client.  This is ...
over 10 years ago
By Rita Vivat
Tim Naylor
Hi, I recently submitted a story file for uploading to a LMS. When this was opened on an iPad, it opened in Safari and the voice was very garbled. When I opened the sa...
over 10 years ago
Amy Shumsky
I built a course where the 2nd slide has 5 branching tabs (Main Menu)  The tabs must be viewed in order so only the 1st tab is active when the user navigates to the pa...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Dunn
Hi - I am creating my second course in Articulate. I know this feature worked properly for me on the last one. I need to have two slides have a link to a pdf document....
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allan Dunlop
Hi, everyone. Is there a way to get items in the list to show another color (or have a checkmark displayed next to them) when they are in the correct position? (examp...
over 10 years ago
Ari Avivi
has anyone had trouble using the tempshare upload for moving content to the ipad? I often try to upload and get an error on page.  Is there a size limit for it?
over 10 years ago
Tanya Hocking
Hi there, I've inserted a Studio learning game (word quiz) as a web object into my SL course. When I publish to LMS and view in the LMS, the web object obscures all th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Moser
I was hoping someone might be able to help. I have a storyline project that is 460MB when saved, but when opened, it takes up most or all of the memory. It crashes, wi...
over 10 years ago
By Anthony Moser
Katherine Maye
Is is possible to integrate Presenter and Storyline files into one module uploaded to our LMS?  What is the best way to do this and what things should we be aware of i...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone, A co-worker recently downloaded the newest update to Storyline. After doing this, she is no longer able to launch/open Storyline. When she double clicks t...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurene Klassen
I am trying to publish to the web. I have put the entire story_content folder in our web directory. However, when I open the folder there are so many graphic and video...
over 10 years ago
By Chip Ritter
D Rooks
Hi Guys,  I'm running into a issue that in a bit strange.  Some of the text (that is in a plan texbox) highlights on mouseover.  I haven't set it to do anything.  It's...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marion McKelvie
Hi, I am trying to capture a score from a variable as part of a quiz. I have created multiple invisible hotspots over hazards on a picture and added a variable which c...
over 10 years ago
Todd Phillips
I am using Articulate Storyline and looking to create a quiz that a person can click on multiple spots to answer a question. For example:  Scenario: Click on all the a...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Green
Hi guys, I have developed an on line test in Storyline. Everything works well, however, there are times when I get the "Invalid Answer" dialogue box appearing when I s...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie